Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
14,247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it would be a great idea. Have a 16 minute Scramble match for each mid-card title belt with a Superstar entering the match every 3 minutes which means that at the 9 minute mark all 5 competitors will be in the ring and leaves 7 more minutes of ring action in the match.

US Championship Scramble
Daniel Bryan(C) vs. John Morrison vs. Sheamus vs. Evan Bourne vs. Mark Henry

IC Championship Scramble
Kofi Kingston(C) vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Justin Gabriel vs. Jack Swagger

I don't see a point in throwing all these guys at the MITB match when WWE will have a PPV months later so why not do this instead.

Your thoughts?

· Registered
496 Posts
I'd say it's a good idea however like someone else already said, 2 might be overkill. I'd rather them do something like this if they don't do MITB though so I reckon it's doable.

· Registered
1,078 Posts
I'm having the feeling that they might do a scramble match for WHC. Edge vs. Del Rio vs. Christian vs. DrewMac vs. Ziggler I might just be crazy though.

· Registered
6,303 Posts
I'm having the feeling that they might do a scramble match for WHC. Edge vs. Del Rio vs. Christian vs. DrewMac vs. Ziggler I might just be crazy though.
No chance. Zero chance of that. They haven't used that match in two and a half years; they won't dust something like that off out of left field for a WrestleMania main event.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.