Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
A stanning today 💋
9,046 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You may not like abortion, but would you murder someone over it? Nattalie Muir, a 21-year-old teacher, was brutally beaten then stabbed to death by her 15-year-old former lover, who also happened to be her student. The boy (whose name hasn't been released because of legal reasons) and his two friends, George Stewart and Emma Merrilees, went out hunting for Nattalie in a drug- and alcohol-induced state, armed with a spade, an axe, and a six-inch knife.

They found her walking on the side of the road with her boyfriend, Thomas Thyne. They chased Thyne off and proceeded to murder Nattalie. Her last word was "Paige," her 3-year-old daughter.

Apparently, the 15-year-old boy had sworn revenge on Nattalie after she decided to terminate her pregnancy by him. He harassed her with phone calls and even told her boyfriend he was "coming to get him." He received six years in jail for his heinous crime, while Stewart, 34, received eight, and Merrilees, 20, received life for stabbing Muir to death.

Obviously, this boy was not of a sound mental state, but it seems kind of ironic that he took another person's life over an abortion. I mean, isn't that the whole thing with pro-lifers? They feel that those who have had abortions "took another's life"?

And why did this kid want Muir to keep the baby so badly anyway? Did he see himself fit to be the father of a child? Since when do 15-year-old boys even want to be fathers? There clearly were other motivating factors than "his unborn child" that led him to commit this crime. Like the fact that he's completely and totally mentally insane.
It really is a shame that all he got was six years. I get that he's a minor, but it seems like an awfully short time for beating someone, murdering them, and leaving a 3-year-old without her mother. He should have gotten life.

What do you think should happen to this 15-year-old boy?
http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/125010/15yearold_boy_kills_girlfriend_for?quick_picks=1&utm_medium=sem2&utm_source=outbrain&utm_campaign=outbrain&utm_content=outbrain_feb_test

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
First off, sounds as if the bitch was insane. 21 years old with a bf and she's fucking a 15 year old? Unless she broke up with the kid and went with the guy. Either way, she didn't deserve to die.

·
The Man
15,234 Posts
What a screwed up story. At first I thought she just aborted her own fetus, and then this kid became particularly enraged over it, but it being his makes a bit more sense. Still, that is messed up of course. Sounds like a Law and Order plot actually.

·
Premium Member
43,608 Posts
I've said it once, and I'll say it again.

There is truly nothing I could hear that would shock me anymore.

I hate how the article is grouping the kid in with the Pro Life movement as a whole. If you want to use a drugged up 15 year old that got his teacher pregnant as the standard for the Pro-Lifers, then be my guest. Personally, I think that's unfair to say since the kid is clearly fucked out of his mind. Also, I could flip it around and say those that stand for abortion are people fucked up enough to have sex with their underaged students. Doesn't sound fair, does it?

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Sorry Ghandi, doesn't apply with murder. You kill, you should be killed. I'm sure it's cheaper than housing an inmate.
She didn't kill anything. It's an abortion. Learn your facts before saying something that stupid.

If she's a murderer for getting an abortion (which is just killing of a few cells that don't even resemble a human), then you must be committing genocide every time you fap. Same argument.

·
Banned
1,703 Posts
So she had a kid at 18, got pregnant to a 15 year old drug addict at 21 while having a boyfriend and shes a TEACHER... What a role model.

Also the punishments are to soft. All should be in jail for life. The one who is in jail for life i'm guessing is the only one who stabbed anyone but the 15yo is still going to be a drug abusing retard in 6 years and the other guy was 34! A 34yo thought it was ok to go out with a 15yo and a 20yo to stab someone... Some people never learn. He is clearly one of these people.

·
Premium Member
10,169 Posts
She didn't kill anything. It's an abortion. Learn your facts before saying something that stupid.

If she's a murderer for getting an abortion (which is just killing of a few cells that don't even resemble a human), then you must be committing genocide every time you fap. Same argument.
I thought he meant the kid deserves to be killed for murdering her.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,343 Posts
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Sorry Ghandi, doesn't apply with murder. You kill, you should be killed. I'm sure it's cheaper than housing an inmate.
That's actually not true. It's more expensive to execute someone legally than it is to house them for life. The cost of the trials and all the appeals are insane.

In all honesty if I was in the kid's situation I would want to do the same thing to her. I probably wouldn't but I sure as hell would want to kill the woman that aborted my child.

I also love the whole, "Put him in for life" or "Just kill him" statements. The kid is 15 and clearly has mental issues. Also under the legal definition of it he's a rape victim and he killed the person that raped him. Not something that deserves life in prison or the death sentence. And I won't even get into how wrong it is to give the death sentence to someone that committed a crime when under the influence when they were 15.

·
HEY YO
4,622 Posts
The whole situation is fucked. We can't be to harsh on the kid though, everybody involved in the situation is fucked. Except for the 15 year olds two mates, they should both be gone for life just for going along with it, whether they were under the influence or not.

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
I also love the whole, "Put him in for life" or "Just kill him" statements. The kid is 15 and clearly has mental issues. Also under the legal definition of it he's a rape victim and he killed the person that raped him. Not something that deserves life in prison or the death sentence. And I won't even get into how wrong it is to give the death sentence to someone that committed a crime when under the influence when they were 15.
Yup. People are pretty stupid on this board.

Pretty sure in the other thread a lot of them said "crimes of passion" shouldn't be so harsh, This is most definitely one of those cases

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Really screwed up situation. Feel sad for the teacher since no one should be killed for getting an abortion. Feel bad for the kid, who obviously has some mental issues, since the teacher took advantage of him. The 2 adults with the kid will get no sympathy from me tho. Both are assholes for going along with the plan.

·
Banned
1,184 Posts
Why was she fucking a 15 year old? Anywho she didn't deserve death at all and weirdly enough I don't think the boy should be sentenced to death either,Just jail forever.The kid obviously just has issues.Sad how things got fucked really

1 - 20 of 52 Posts