Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Once upon a time, Michael Cole was the only person that ever supported The Miz. All that snickering at JBL's insults back in 2006, and groaning with Jerry Lawler back in 2009? Never happened.

2. Alex Riley has balls. To challenge Randy Orton to a main-event match is like challenging yourself to masturbate with a dry hand. Not only is it slow, boring, and slightly painful, but after about 3 minutes, you know you're not going to finish what you started. But just like performing an RKO, you can also do it with an injured knee.

3. Natalya and Melina put on a decent Divas match tonight. Wish I could remember the details. I had two bitches from SmackDown screaming in my ear the whole time.

4. All hail King Sheamus. King of the Ring, Lord of the Rings, and conquerer of Middle Earth.

5. It is said that during the PG Age, a human jar of mayonaise took the human form of an evil Ronald McDonald and quickly set forth to take over the WWE Universe. He quickly defeated the King of Kings - Hunter Hearst Helmsley - who fled to the kingdom of Gondor to once-again reproduce to a princess with fake tits. Eventually....nah fuck it.

6. Santino Marella is the Jar Jar Binks of the WWE. Meesa like to drink and smoke all night. Meesa like to fight and fucka yo wife. Messa don't care cause meesa so dumb. Meesa will fucka you with me thumb.

7. When Santino Marella dated Beth Pheniox, he became Intercontinental Champion. Now Santino Marella is dating Tamina, he's one half of the WWE Tag Team Champions. Beware the Cobra. Embrace the Tuna. It'll make you a champion.

8. Josh Matthews is back on Raw commentary. Now if we could just get replace King with Cole, we'd have the perfect announce table.

9. Just like what Fat Hardy on YouTube, The Miz's MITB briefcase refuses to die, and is currently chilling in the hands of fellow prop Alex Riley. Thank god it wasn't a WrestleMania briefcase. Alex Riley despises all things black.

10. Is Daniel Bryan gonna have to choke a bitch? If The Bellas want a threesome that badly with the "American Dragon", they need to know two things. 1. He dosen't watch television, so selling a sextape video is in the bag. 2. If you're going to get kinky, don't use a tie. Things might get out of hand.

11. Daniel Bryan's pubic beard pwns Ted DiBiase's pubic beard.

12. The Hart Dynasty is officially split. Not even Natalya gives a shit anymore.

13. The Miz won't defend his WWE Championship again untill TLC. Cue the Tribute to the Troops preview 45 minutes later.

14. John Cena has absolutely no life outside of the WWE. Fellow members of the IWC, we have finally found something in common with him.

15. The Nexus are ready to turn on Wade Barrett. But don't worry. I'm sure it's all a part of a much bigger picture.

·
Registered
213 Posts
2. Alex Riley has balls. To challenge Randy Orton to a main-event match is like challenging yourself to masturbate with a dry hand. Not only is it slow, boring, and slightly painful, but after about 3 minutes, you know you're not going to finish what you started. But just like performing an RKO, you can also do it with an injured knee.
I'd just like to let you know that here in the first world, our parents don't order little boys genitals to be mutilated, and it's perfectly enjoyable to masturbate with a dry hand.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
Another great list as always, but I think you missed the absolute biggest lesson from this week's Raw:

Any fan can jump the guardrail, attack the wrestlers, and celebrate in the ring as their custom theme plays.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Number 13 cleared a lot of things out for me. Als should you should have added that CM punk is the only announcer on Television to point out the obvious.

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Another great list as always, but I think you missed the absolute biggest lesson from this week's Raw:

Any fan can jump the guardrail, attack the wrestlers, and celebrate in the ring as their custom theme plays.
yes this, i don't see how this one didn't make the list, it is definately the biggest lesson i learn tonight.

·
Registered
127 Posts
15. The Nexus are ready to turn on Wade Barrett. But don't worry. I'm sure it's all a part of a much bigger picture.

The bigger picture = Making Cena look good while burying anyone they pit against him. How is this new?

·
Registered
70 Posts
3. Natalya and Melina put on a decent Divas match tonight. Wish I could remember the details. I had two bitches from SmackDown screaming in my ear the whole time.[/B]
Like you I was ear-raped too!

·
Banned
315 Posts
1. I

2. will

3. never

4. watch

5. RAW

6. again.

7. That

8. shit

9. is

10. absolutely

11. terrible.

12. iMPACT!

13. is

14. far

15. superior.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
1. I

2. will

3. never

4. watch

5. RAW

6. again.

7. That

8. shit

9. is

10. absolutely

11. terrible.

12. iMPACT!

13. is

14. far

15. superior.
I LOLed when I got to 12.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Awesome list man. I lol at most of them.

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
1. I

2. will

3. never

4. watch

5. RAW

6. again.

7. That

8. shit

9. is

10. absolutely

11. terrible.

12. iMPACT!

13. is

14. far

15. superior.
iMPACT far superior? I don't think you learned anything by watching RAW then.

I'd rather watch paint dry than iMPACT to be honest..

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
#3 is true. McHick needs to shut the fuck up

·
Registered
213 Posts
iMPACT far superior? I don't think you learned anything by watching RAW then.

I'd rather watch paint dry than iMPACT to be honest..
Have you seen the Motorcity Machine Guns? The stuff they do blows almost all the RAW roster away. Chris Sabin is a God.

·
Banned
353 Posts
Have you seen the Motorcity Machine Guns? The stuff they do blows almost all the RAW roster away. Chris Sabin is a God.
:ns

now thats over with
Raw was fantasic i loved the Cena Barrett segment
The one thing i learned from CM PUNK was
John Cena is Grimise you no the purple blooby
thing thats friends with Ronald Mc Donald
He should be the next soaring eagle
i lol at it

He said it when Cena interfeared in the tag team title match
something like '' All i seen was a purple flash jump up
from under the ring i fought it was grimise ''

1 - 20 of 38 Posts