Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1. The Bella Twins want to have sex with Daniel Bryan, or at least play with his junk. I guess they've been browsing teh Internetz and wonder why the indy marks call him "Dragon".

2. According to Lucifer in Paradise Lost, it's better to rule Hell than serve in Heaven. According to Alex Riley on Raw, it's better to be The Miz's bitch than be United States Champion.

3. Many a great man in the wrestling business have worn the same hairstyle as "Dashing" Cody Rhodes, including Ted Turner and some guy in a coma.

4. Rey Mysterio got revenge on Alberto Del Rio by costing him his shot at becoming King of the Ring. But you already knew that. (smiles) (winks)

5. This here is what you call domination. Ezekiel Jackson is officialy a babyface. A big, scary-ass, monster babyface...with bowling balls implanted into his shoulders.

6. Yoshi Tatsu won a match on Monday Night Raw. Did you catch that? Let me repeat myself. Yoshi Tatsu...won a match...on Monday Night Raw.

7. Yoshi Tatsu and Mark Henry are WWE's next temporary tag team. While they probably won't win the tag team titles from Nexus, maybe Yoshi can introduce The World's Fattest Pitcher of Kool-Aid to a Wii Fit.

8. R-Truth is John Cena's best friend, and dat's da troof! I guess in the end, Cena did do the right thing after all. With friends like the Zookeepah, firing yourself is a much better alternative to suicide.

9. The Raw GM is Vince Russo. Who else would book The Miz against a 61 year old Jerry "The King" Lawler in a TLC match on free television? How about a clusterfuck?

10. Somewhere..at this moment...down this hall...at this very moment...in this building...somewhere nearby...from this moment onwards...near that bathroom...is the beginning...at this very moment...of the ass-kicking...of McGillicutty.

11. The Miz says he dosen't need a big celebration, much to the dismay of Riley and Cole, who both already had their pants unzipped.

12. John Morrison didn't win KOTR. But don't give up hope MoFos, there's always a chance that he'll win MITB at Wrest....ah screw it. Miz is Michaels. Morrison is Jannetty. Case closed.

13. Sheamus is the 2010 King of the Ring. Yay mayonaise, lobsters, and limes. But I predict a very large pair of nostrils to be back to my television set in the near future. Ladies and gentleman, Ol' Big Nose will return to bury someone.

14. Jerry Lawler beat the shit out Michael Cole. CM Punk approved that message, and will give that king a Pepsi.

15. The Miz is still WWE Champion.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Fuckin' A, this guy ^^^ knows how to watch Monday night Raw.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
I learned that when you're fundamentally at the rock bottom of the product at the moment and the first seedling of a potential push comes from your valet girlfriend bitching you out seconds after playing with a WWE toy belt, you've got one long motherfucking road to travel to get anywhere. Damn, Ted, Jr., go meditate in the Himalayas like Bruce Wayne for a while and come back with the singleminded drive to get somewhere, if that's what you want. The days of Internet rumors about creative looking to him to possibly defeat Undertaker at Wrestlemania are a true distant memory.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
I learned that when you're fundamentally at the rock bottom of the product at the moment and the first seedling of a potential push comes from your valet girlfriend bitching you out seconds after playing with a WWE toy belt, you've got one long motherfucking road to travel to get anywhere. Damn, Ted, Jr., go meditate in the Himalayas like Bruce Wayne for a while and come back with the singleminded drive to get somewhere, if that's what you want. The days of Internet rumors about creative looking to him to possibly defeat Undertaker at Wrestlemania are a true distant memory.
:lmao and :lmao @ 10, poor guy cant catch a break anywhere

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Agreed. Ted DiBiase Jr.'s career really has hit rock-bottom. I'm convinced that his father's name is the only thing keeping him on Raw at all. He'd be a jobber on Superstars or future endeavored otherwise.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
#10 is ace. Hahah his legacy will always be tarnished by that shitty promo

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
"Its the troof"
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

·
The Man Comes Around
8,496 Posts
great but actually

if Morrison is Jannetty, The Miz is not even close to be Michaels cause Shawn Michaels never needed to face a 61 years ols commentator ( who almost carried the match ) to defend his title

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
I learned that if a wrestler shows his car on television Rey Mysterio will steal it.

·
Registered
510 Posts
great but actually

if Morrison is Jannetty, The Miz is not even close to be Michaels cause Shawn Michaels never needed to face a 61 years ols commentator ( who almost carried the match ) to defend his title
No but he did face an ancient Ric Flair so hardly a massive leap.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
May be mentioned in the Raw thread (which is hundreds of pages long and I have things to do today) but:

Jerry Lawler in a token WWE Championship match + CM Punk on commentary + Beating the shit out of Michael Cole = King retiring soon?

·
Lily, Rosemary, and the Jack of Hearts
5,594 Posts
Ohhh, you were just waiting for me to give you green rep for stopping these before you started again.

Clever girl.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts