Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1. Not only is Jerry Lawler back, but he's also not wearing a t-shirt, a memory in black and white, and just called all the Hall of Famers dead. Yep, I miss Josh Matthews already.

2. Wade Barrett never really cared for old school. I can dig it.

3. Sometimes Tony liked it in the ass. Sometimes Rocky didn't wanna do it in the ass. Sometimes Tony wanted it behind the dumpster at McDonalds. But Rocky didn't like doing it at McDonalds. Rocky liked Burger King. Sometimes Tony wanted to pull the skin off his scrotum, but Rocky never liked the skin. He'd always pull the skin off and leave it on the floor. Tony'd pick it up and eat it from floor because it was SKINLICIOUS! Sometimes Tony would...

4. Yoshi Tatsu's death wish is to die like that bald guy from The Last Samurai.

5. R-Truth continues to involve himself in the CeNeuxs angle. Why gives a fuck, I have no fucking idea. Speaking of old school, Mean Gene kept giving R-Truth an angry look. Why is there was a black guy standing three feet away from him, HE has no fucking idea.

6. Sheamus accepted John Morrison's offer for a match at Survivor Series with a brouge kick to the face. But seriously John, how could you NOT see a 6 1/2 foot tall pale ginger running full speed directly towards you.

7. Never give Sheamus coffee in Milan. He'll more than likely harrass you.

8. Alex Riley lost to John Cena in a match. What a tragic waste... That "Raw is War" t-shirt was a best-seller.

9. Mae Young defeated LayCool. Hey, what-the-fuck-ever, people. Anybody that can sleep with Mark Henry, carry his child for 9 months, and then give birth a hand, I ain't saying shit about.

10. Aksana's mother is apparently fatter than Dusty Rhodes. No wonder Aksana became a fitness model.

11. Ted DiBiase dosen't like hand-me-downs. Really Ted? Let's see: music up untill about 2 months ago - belonged to Legacy. The Marine series - belonged to John Cena. The Million Dollar Championship - belonged to Ted DiBiase Sr., Virgil, Steve Austin, Goldust, and Aksana. Maryse's neither-reigions - belonged to The Miz.

12. DAMN!

13. Looks like Ted's finally going after some REAL gold - the US Championship! Well, it's a step up from what he did have at least. Daniel Bryan vs. Ted DiBiase on the microphone... sounds epic.

14. The Iron Sheik is still fat. Santino Marella is still annoying. Vladimir Kozlov is the younger clone of Nikolia Volkoff. I don't know who the fuck Slick is. There. I just summarized 5 minutes of stupidity into 4 sentences.

15. Thank the good lord Linda McMahon lost her Senate campaign. It seems like Raw has REALLY stepped up it's game in the past 2 weeks. I'm really looking forward to the rest of the year.

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
Yes, "Or not." Either it will happen, or it won't, but the WWE has been dropping major clues for the last 2 weeks, particularly last night where they basically confirmed it, and to go through all that trouble for nothing is not what they do. That's why this is the only PPV since he won the contract that he doesn't have a match. In fact, it might be the only PPV the whole year that he hasn't had a match. I'm not sure about that, but they're keeping him fresh to cash it in.

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
I agree, they should have had Miz lay low and make his cashing in a surprise like most of the other times. :/

·
Registered
417 Posts
1. JR still owns the microphone.....and should replace Cole right now!
2. When King doesn't have a laptop in front of him, he has no choice but to actually do his job (badly)
3. Eve is still hot, and wasted just being Truth's dancer
4. John Morrison is short sighted and cant see 2 foot in front of him
5. Michael Cole thinks it's 2011 already!?!?
6. Despite being on the first Raw, and doing all the WM promotion stuff this week, Shawn Michaels isn't considered Old Skool
7.Mae Young is better than the entire Diva's division (I hear Lacey Von Erich is free now.....?!?!:rolleyes:)
8. My Sky+ box decides that I shouldn't be able to watch Piper's Pit (it bloody upgraded and cut the recording off...not happy:frustrate)
9. The Iron Shiek is fat and still has no clue about timing.....
10. There was some guy called "Slick" back in the day, who mimes really badly
11. The before mentioned Slick is R-Truth's hero......he even copied his entrance
12. Either Cody Rhodes is turning face, or Goldust Heel......because they spoke with each other..hmmm
13. Mark Henry = not only ratings, but big reactions from the live crowd!
14. Only Wade Barrett can make matches without the GM's say so, if Cena tries The Miz refuses to go with it.
15. John Cena is going to call it right down the middle........
16. The WWE are making it obvious that Miz is going to cash in this week, so he wont do it.
17. Randy Orton didn't know what time the show started, even though he was suppose to out there first
18. Dusty Rhodes is confused why he's got weird kids, despite hanging around backstage wearing a big blonde wig and dancing with Jim Duggan?
19. Ron Simmons can get more of reaction from a live crowd saying 1 word than the majority of the roster.
20. Raw misses Chris Jericho more than I thought it would
21. The Cobra actually works

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
in terms of entertainment

george steele > half wwe roster

·
Registered
189 Posts
usually there are some good points made in these kind of post but this one should just be called "15 reasons why i dont like raw"

and seppuku (yoshi's suicide) isnt just what the bald guy in last samurai does :no: ...and i thought it was funny :rolleyes:

episode was a great throwback.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
i learned tha hearing an 86 year old woman call laycool sluts and bitches in the pg era will make me mark like a little girl just granted access to justin biebars panty drawer .

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm surprised you, of all people didn't come up with the most obvious one. One which they flat out gave away.

The Miz is winning the WWE title on Sunday.
The Miz will definately play a major role in the WWE Championship match on Sunday. ATTEMPTING to cash-in could determine the outcome of the match. But I don't know if he's actually going to cash in and win the title or not. It would seem far too obvious, but it could happen. If so, it's about time. If not, there's always the next PPV.

But there are hints that he's cashing in soon. Definately before the end of the year.

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
Well, he's at least getting involved, but the way I figure it, how they've built it up, it seems like this is the only concievable plot device where Cena is getting out of Nexus with his job intact, but with Barrett not being the WWE champion. Sure, he'll have a reign on his record, but he won't even get the chance to enjoy it or even celebrate his win, so from a kayfabe standpoint, it'll feel like he didn't have the belt in the first place. This storyline will carry all the way until WrestleMania when John Cena beats Wade Barrett to disband the Nexus, and then Wade Barrett will get a real title run a month or two later as a true main eventer.

The fact that it seems so obvious is maybe what they want. There was talk of ending Survivor Series because of low buyrates, what better way to get people to buy than to basically spell it out to them that they're going to see not 1, but 2 title changes?

·
Registered
806 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Yes, "Or not." Either it will happen, or it won't, but the WWE has been dropping major clues for the last 2 weeks, particularly last night where they basically confirmed it, and to go through all that trouble for nothing is not what they do. That's why this is the only PPV since he won the contract that he doesn't have a match. In fact, it might be the only PPV the whole year that he hasn't had a match. I'm not sure about that, but they're keeping him fresh to cash it in.
Summerslam says hi.

inb4yeahbutheappearedonthecard.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Cole hates JR
King thinks it is ok to show chest hair on TV
WWE think it's ok for them to allow Mark Henry to come out to sexual chocolate... when young children are in the front row.
Cole wanted to talk about Swaggers College football, instead of a match.
JRs hat packs a punch
Jim Duggan thinks he knows Aksanas mam.
Aksanas mam must weigh more than Dusty Rhodes
Back in the day, wrestlers danced backstage to music...... not train.
A Legend being on your side must mean you are a face team now.
Tyson Kidd doesn't give a fuck about his and DH smiths dads relationship.
Justin Roberts looked cool.
Although it was old school, a laptop was still in the arena.
NO SWAGGER SOARING EAGLE
Yoshi Tatsu is still contracted to WWE
Tony Atlas has went from bad tough guy, to a guy who talks while spraying himself with WD40.
The Nexus know how to fuck up a promo, in their locker room.
John Cena wore a Nexus shirt.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts