Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Aksana is now the holder of the Million Dollar Championship. When she eventually divorces Goldust, she says she'll get half a million dollars. Not really. She'll only get $62,500...BUT IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT!

2. USA! USA! USA! Aksana may be clever enough to trick Goldust into marrying her, but she's too stupid to realize that she's in Manchester, England.

3. Naomi dosen't like what Aksana is doing, and challenges her to a match. If I've learned anything about Naomi, it's that she appears to have a problem with just about everyone and everything around her at the drop of a dime. I think there's a mental disorder for that, right?

4. AJ lost the Arm Wrestling Challenge in 5 seconds. Wait a minute, she LOST for once? Praise the Lord!

5. Never challenge Michael Cole to an arm wrestling match. He'll probably fall asleep before it starts.

6. You know that rivalry between the Bella Twins that creative has been building up all season? Nah, it never happened.

7. For once, the Bella Twins don't go for the old switcharoo to win a match. Primo, in yet another failed attempt to get laid, catches them in th act. Ironically, the ref was too distracted to notice that everyone involved in the match was behind him.

8. Josh Matthews used to be a girl. Hey, it's the 21st century. I'm not judging anybody.

9. Looks like Pimp Ziggles is playing both Vickie and Kaitlyn by telling them the exact same thing. Another live sex celebration during the season finale is now mandatory. Ziggles doing Kaitlyn - I'd give my left nut. Ziggles doing Vickie - I'd rip my eyes out. Kaitlyn doing Vickie -...yeah I'd watch it. That's the kind of sick shit that turns me on.

10. AJ won the High School Photo Challenge. Yet another airhorn challenge dominated by the female vanilla midget. The only thing I've gotten out of any of these challenges is that she can blow your horn faster than anybody else.

11. Mark Henry definately dosen't look like Kaitlyn's dad, but he does resemble the Kool-Aid Man.

12. During the Stand Up for WWE commerical, Alex Riley comments that he's never met more nicer people than he has in the WWE. Percy Watson must've been an asshole.

13. The Essential John Cena DVD...a 5 disc set...each disc containing one of his 5 moves...coming to a store near you next week.

14. There's going to be another elimination next week. Everyone, but sure to vote for your favorite rookie Diva...What do you mean it's pre-determined?

15. Goldust puts both The Miz and Vickie Guerrero to shame. They may have had problems with their rookies, but at least they stood in their corner no matter what.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
1. Aksana is now the holder of the Million Dollar Championship. When she eventually divorces Goldust, she says she'll get half a million dollars. Not really. She'll only get $62,500...BUT IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT!
Goldust is redickeliz, it not even his, but Aksana was on de internetting on wredstlingk foredums and find great idea:

and of course Aksana will be the bride from hell and will eventually leave for half (think seeing the women's title cut in half was bad, just wait until it happens to the Million Dollar Title).

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
beat her with shovels, man. Shovels!

·
Resident Old Man
3,677 Posts
to add to #12... Just to show kayfabe is dead, they have a nexus member say that the WWE has treated him as family.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
What i want to learn is where you got the Episode.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Riley isn't nexus.
Didn't Otunga appear on that "prommercial" about loving the E and how yummy its cock tastes, too? If so, he's probably referring to the 'Tung, not Riley.

Either way, when a bunch of people come on my screen "shooting" about what a friendly, fun, family-oriented atmosphere the WWE is to work in, after hearing for decades from guys who talk about what an elitist, hazing, politicky, abusive, rotten, corrupt, slimy, careless place the E/F is, this "Stand Up for WWE" shit is actually the biggest kayfabe work in history.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Either way, when a bunch of people come on my screen "shooting" about what a friendly, fun, family-oriented atmosphere the WWE is to work in, after hearing for decades from guys who talk about what an elitist, hazing, politicky, abusive, rotten, corrupt, slimy, careless place the E/F is, this "Stand Up for WWE" shit is actually the biggest kayfabe work in history.
Why would Bob Barker lie?

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Didn't Otunga appear on that "prommercial" about loving the E and how yummy its cock tastes, too? If so, he's probably referring to the 'Tung, not Riley.
I haven't exactly seen that "prommercial", I just noticed austinrockera making a reference to number 12 which mentioned Riley, my mistake.

I'd like to know where I can watch this episode, I only saw partial clips of the show, the 'Tube didn't have any user uploads, maybe I should check again.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Otunga was who I was talking about... he even did the deal with a N armband on.
The guy even botches 'Stand up for WWE" ffs he is actually useless

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Otunga was who I was talking about... he even did the deal with a N armband on.
Okay, I watched the full episode and I hate to say stuff like this, but, that armband and shirt that Otuna was wearing together kind of looked Naziesque.

Nexus are told to wear their armbands at all times. Gabriel did his Stand Up for WWE bit wearing the armband aswell.
Otunga was the only one I noticed, I didn't catch one on Gabriel, Harris or McGullicutty.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts