Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1. According to Wade Barrett, Randy Or-uh dosen't have an army of men at his disposal. So, AND I QUOTE, the Raw GM decided to make tonight's main-event Team Barrett vs. Team Or-tah.

2. The Divas had a tag team match. They got a reaction from the crowd. Yep, December 21st 2012 is that much closer.

3. Michael Cole loves Tyson Kidd and thinks he's awesome. P.S. - don't tell The Miz.

4. The Million Dollar Championship is worth a million dollars. Not really. It's actually only worth $125,000...IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT!

5. Goldust was so hurt by Aksana's betrayal during their wedding on NXT, that he painted tears on his face. AWWWWW! I haven't gotten this choked up since I re-watched The Fox and The Hound. Seriously, why'd that fat bitch leave him in the woods?

6. David Otunga still can't wrestle, but he can rock an NXT hoodie, glittery N and all, like a pro.

7. John Cena is WWE. WWE is John Cena. Really Josh? Tell that to the half of the crowd that was booing him out of the building.

8. Despite what happened to Darren Young and Michael Tarver, David Otunga proved you can be a black member of Nexus, lose to John Cena, and still remain in the group....at least untill he loses to Edge on Friday.

9. During his free time, John Cena enjoys the comfort of watching clips of previous WrestleManias while staring off into the blank abyss.

10. Stand Up For The WWE - now officially sponsored by the mediocre children of legendary Hall of Famers.

11. If you're blue, and you don't know where to go to, why don't you go where fashion sits,
Santino on the Ritz.

12. If you're an annoying Italian jobber about to get beaten up by an Irish human jar of mayonaise, dress up in a suit and invite him to a tea party. If he shows up, offer him ginger tea. If he silently declines, call him a ghost. If he dosen't laugh, tell him he's been exposed to raditation. Continue to make fun of his pigmentation untill the GM makes match. If you accept the match, get yourself disqualified. If the Irishman is still pissed, and is about to kill you....don't worry....because John Morrison will STILL show up and protect your ass.

13. It's time to get crunk. It's time to get buck. It's time to step it up. Knuckle up, and blow th....sorry Zookeepah, but I don't think Manchester gives a shit.

14. After a double exposure of the truffle shuffle, there is no doubt that Mark Henry and Husky Harris are the most likely to win the DITB (Donut in the Bakery) match @ Mania 27. Make it happen Vince.

15. Josh Matthews just proved why he should be the play-by-play commentator for Monday Night Raw. He was more entertaining tonight than Jerry Lawler has been in years. If he's not drafted to a main brand next April, we riot.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
I learned that Wade Barrette can take a penny and make an interesting promo out of it.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
One thing I learned, Miz is more over than you think, arena erupted (TV don't do it justice), and Miz shirts were everywhere.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I learned that Maryse was not a good thief at all.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,097 Posts
Miz has been radically over, perhaps more than ever before, since his Night of Champions match with Daniel Bryan, judging by anecdotal evidence as well as house show reports and TV crowds.

The Million Dollar Title should be called The Eight Million Dollar Title at this point for inflation.

As did Amsterdam, I learned that Josh Matthews should be sitting next to Michael Cole on Raw, not Jerry Lawler.

WWE marketing and WWE creative can work together rather well when they want to (Cena staring at Wrestlemania ad with Barrett behind him segment).

WWE creative believes Santino is John Morrison's ticket to becoming more over. Judging by how silent the crowd was for Morrison and seemed to simply want more from Santino and even Kozlov, I'm not sure if it's working.

The Hart Dynasty want to have the most tedious and agonizing tag team split or tease thereof in the history of professional wrestling.

One of the Usos was drunk or high off his ass.

Zack Ryder's future in WWE rests with the summertime MTV schedule block of "Jersey Shore" seasons. Once we get deep into the fall, he's back to Superstarsville on WGN or being mauled by some powerhouse guy for a couple minutes on Raw with nothing else.

David Otunga must face John Cena every time Raw goes to the UK, or at least that's the case in 2010.

Reactions: Samee

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
It was a really good show in the arena. Cena got mixed reactions but mostly cheers, Orton got the loudest pops. The Miz is very over. Morrison isn't that over. The Hart Dynasty are. Barrett is welcome in Manchester any time.

And the crowd where I was, some people starting singing when Sheamus came out..."TOO MANY LIMES, TOO MANY LIMES!"

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
I learned that the WWE has no idea about football rivalry.
The rivalry was right Man Utd fans and Liverpool fans hate each other. only problem is there are very few Manchester United fans in Manchester.

Having the faces in England shirts Heels in Scotland or Germany shirts would have gotten at least a reaction.

·
My man
6,506 Posts
The rivalry was right Man Utd fans and Liverpool fans hate each other. only problem is there are very few Manchester United fans in Manchester.

Having the faces in England shirts Heels in Scotland or Germany shirts would have gotten at least a reaction.
Heels should of been in Man U tops and faces should of been wearing Man City, they are in Manchester for gods sake, Liverpool shouldn't of even been mentioned. Especially this season since Liverpool is rubbish and Man City is really up for it. Also no one likes Man United apart from people in London and other glory supporters.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
I learned WWE are even bigger rip-off bah-stads now they've added £5 to the price of everything!!

·
Registered
975 Posts
I learned that despite the rumors, Gabriel and Slater do in fact have vocal chords and are now allowed to speak (1 line each) while the rest of the nexus (excluding otunga and barrett) just nod and smile agreeing with everything.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
15 things I learned:

1. Wade Barrett is an awesome heel and will be huge once he wins the title.
2. The whole mystery GM is beyond old and has been for a very long time. If/when they ever reveal who the GM is, unless it's a HUGE name, nobody is going to give a shit.
3. Tamina is freakishly manly.
4. Maryse's whole act of flicking her hair and everything is stale.
6. Otunga remains to suck at everything that he does.
7. The Usos are probaly the most unover superstars on Raw.
8. Since Harris has come to Raw I think the only word he has ever said has been "maybe"
9. Ted Dibiase is nothing more than a jobber.
10. Michael Mgillicutty and Husky Harris do not fit into Nexus at all. They both stick out like sore thumbs and do not fit into the same vibe that the remaining original members bring to the group.
11. The Sheamus/Santino/Kozlov segment was one of the most entertaining segments I have seen in a while.
12. Kozlov can be entertaining when he wants to be.
13. I would much rather see the Santino/Sheamus fued extended than a Morrison/Sheamus fued.
14. R - Truth should be completely re-packaged with a whole new gimmick and theme or just go and fuck off.
15. King should never return and just let Josh Mathews take his spot on Raw.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I learned that if your second name is Uso, you could probably hear said penny drop during your entrance...
I have learned that one of the Usos has a different tattoo than the other one
but as nobody gives a shit about them this knowledge is not too full of win.
Plus it doesn´t help if you don´t know which one of them has it or doesn´t have it.
Or even if you do it doesn´t help when you can´t see said area. Which leaves
to the questions why they don´t wear nameplates but this isn´t the topic today :/

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
I learned that Santino, Sheamus, and even Kozlov have great chemistry in a non-wrestling segment. I really liked it. I don't care. I thought it was funny.

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts

Not true. there are a shit tonne of real Manchester United fans in manchester, they just aren't represented because they're mostly working class, and thus can't afford home games at Old Trafford (which, isn't in Manchester...). Hell and that's from a City fan.

WWE kinda dropped the ball with it though, especially with the derby only two days from the show.

And there was a reaction to the Utd shirts, from where I was sitting all I could hear was boos when the faces (seriously, who was in that match? I remember Maryse being there but can't for the life of me remember who the rest were) came out and really no reaction (kinda an anti climax, I was expecting the heels to be in City shirts) when the Liverpool shirts came out.

And the crowd where I was, some people starting singing when Sheamus came out..."TOO MANY LIMES, TOO MANY LIMES!"
Haha, that might have been me and my group, 104?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts