Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1. Josh Matthews broke kayfabe and told Michael Cole that WWE weddings aren't real. Yeah, well screw you Josh. IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMNIT!

2. Ted DiBiase betrayed his own son and allowed Goldust to keep the Million Dollar Championship. I'm sure this year's Thanksgiving dinner will be a jolly one.

3. Dusty Rhodes initally flew to Rome and asked The Pope to save the marriage, but couldn't find him. He was probably busy "blessing" the chior boys in the confession booth.

4. Have you ever seen a more lovely bride than Aksana? Michael Cole has. Seriously, if he managed to score a hotter chick than Aksana back in the day, I swear to God I'll never make fun of his vintage dumb ass ever again.

5. Maxine would rather go tounge with a midget than kiss Cody Rhodes.

6. Primo is still incapable of getting laid. But don't tell him that. He spits in the face of people who call him a virgin.

7. The Bella Twins want to have sex with Dusty Rhodes. If The American Dream gets a shot, then what's not to say you don't have one too? You have a 50% chance with Brie, a 50% chance with Nikki, and a 100% chance of getting an STD.

8. Special Agent Dickopolis, Immigrat.....good God. :lmao

9. If Dolph Ziggler and Kaitlyn are aware of being filmed and broadcasted on a giant screen, then why didn't Primo and AJ realize a perverted camera man was following them?

10. "Dashing" Cody Rhodes found out the hard way why nobody wants to kiss AJ. That horny freak kissed her ex-boyfriend Jay Lethal so hard, that she damaged his vocal cords. He's been sounding like Ric Flair ever since.

11. AJ has something importatnt to tell Primo. I'll mark the fuck out if she says she's a lesbian.

12. Big Dick Johnson was carrying the cake. Oh the irony.

13. How about a swerve? Goldust and Aksana's wedding didn't go as planned. Nobody saw THAT coming.

14. Maxine was eliminated. This is proof that even though you like to be on top, you'll still end up at the bottom. Especially if she has sex with Hornswoggle. The dude might crawl into her you-know-what and set up a little people's court.

15. This is probably the only time in the history of professional wrestling that you'll see Dusty Rhodes, Dustin Rhodes, Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase Sr., and Ted DiBiase Jr. all appear on the same show at the same time. Seriously, props to creative for making that moment happen.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
-I learned even King's broadcast partner thinks he sucks.

-I learned that Fozzy play weddings now.

-I learned that once you're married, they let you into the USA no matter what (even if you slap your husband and storm out on him seconds later).

-I learned that Big Dick Johnson is a drunk.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Naomi seemed pissed throughout the show after what Cody said...
She's just mad she's the only girl on the show without a man.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
1) american dream and HAHAHA Money, Money Money will NEVER get old
2) while there may be multi generational stars in the wwe, many of their parents/uncles etc are no longer with us..and i never realized just how many generational stars there are.
3) aksana and maryse tag team...MAKE IT HAPPEN!
4) wwe weddings are fake
5) while watching nxt, i learned linda lost the election...BIG SHOCK
6) alica fox still sucks in the ring
7) michael cole hasn't been home in a while....he's been on fishing trips with shawn michaels
8) maxine will be back and once again try and get on top...she sure was on top of 'swoggle
9) aj has something to tell primo
10) vicky i a good sport...she always gets humiliated and always seems to take it like a champ
11) dusty rhodes has more money than ted dibiase sr?
12) cody had alligator shoes
13) dusty, dustin, cody all in the same ring...PRICELESS
14) even ministers have a price
15) I will sincerely miss nxt when it is over.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Michael Cole is married?!?!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts