Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1. Randy Orton thinks Wade Barrett is a child that hides behind 7 other men. Randy please, Barrett only hides behind 6 other men.

2. Sheamus isn't upset that Santino has beaten him, because Sheamus has beaten himself. Wait, what?

3. If you're an annoying Italian about to get your ass kicked by the Human Jar of Mayonaise, give him your cash. If that fails, give him your credit card. If that fails, write him a check. If that fails, don't worry. John Morrison will still randomly show up and protect your ass.

4. When John Morrison found out that an MNM reunion wouldn't work because his last name is no longer Nitro, he decided to reform APA instead - the Abdominal Protection Agency.

5. Contary to popular belief, The Kool-Aid Man is NOT Mark Henry's idol. That title belongs to Pee Wee Herman.

6. OH MY FUCKING GOD IT'S LITA!

7. Daniel Bryan is a pervert. That finger he holds up? We don't know where it's been.

8. Ted DiBiase thinks Maryse is a distraction for him in the ring. You're right Ted. We can't keep our eyes off her tits either.

9. Due to burying every other Diva in the locker room, LayCool has decided to give Natalya a third chance at winning the Divas Championship. Where's the joke? There isn't one. Seriously, if Natalya dosen't win the belt this time, we riot.

10. Stephanie was just dreaming. You heard it from Triple H himself - Vince McMahon IS in a coma. Those bazillion videos of him telling us to Stand Up For WWE? They don't really exist..

11. Freddie Prinze Jr. is Vince McMahon's doctor? Darn. I was so looking forward to Scooby Doo 3.

12. BY THE POWER OF AWESOME! The Miz is right. He-Man and The Masters of the Universe kicks Pee Wee's Playhouse ass so hard it's not even funny.

13. Don't mess with The Pee. He's secretly related to The Big Show.

14. Jerry Lawler thinks that David Otunga has talent. Jennifer Hudson must have promised him a blow job.

15. Randy Orton told R-Truth that if John Cena helped Barrett win tonight, he isn't friends with him. R-Truth won tonight, so John Cena is friends with Da Zookeepah. Given the choice between the two, I'd rather not have any friends.

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
I've learned one thing tonight, and that was the main topic of this RAW.

R-Truth is John Cena's bestest fwiend in da world, forever and ever.
For some odd reason they became best friends 2 months ago.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
LOVE these threads!

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I lol'd.

Ah damn. :(
You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Amsterdam again.

Reactions: Amsterdam

·
Registered
188 Posts
Didnt really learn anything tonight to be honest. Not one for the memory books.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
number 9 is so true

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
I learned that on live tv you could see Layla ass crack.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Mark Henry not knowing his left from his right should have made the list.

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
I learned that you do not need to be on shrooms in order to experience a complete mindfuck.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
I still learned that Randy Orton is still the most cringe worthy main eventer I've ever laid my eyes on and still such a bore on the mic.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
I learned that crack is required to enjoy Laycool

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
I learned that Mark Henry is a vintage dumbass.

"Left hand green." *Puts out right hand*

Edit- Noticed someone beat me to it.

·
October 28th, 2010- My return to WF
959 Posts
And with realizations like these, I am glad to have not seen Raw tonight... sounds failtacular... Ill be seeing it on A.M. Raw... :no:

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
I learned that Wade Barrett wants to take a bath with Cena.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts