Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1. By beating Sheamus cleanly, Santino beat the man that destroyed Triple H. Therefore, Santino Marella must be stronger than Triple H.

2. Wade Barrett has the authority to call championship matches and decides who gets to be WWE Tag Team Champions. Yeah, those belts really ARE that useless.

3. DING DING DING. Is the Raw GM the match bell? ...I knew we'd never see it coming.

4. Eve Torres and R-Truth made it official - The Miz is the WWE equivalent of Kermit the Frog. When "Dashing" Cody Rhodes heard this, he found it do be "deschpitckable".

5. We get it, creative. LayCool are unstoppable. Do us all a favor, make them co-Divas Champions for life, and save us 5 minutes of weekly air time.

6. According to the King, you can't wear WWE merchandise to voting polls. Agreed. If I had a fat, sweaty, 40-year-old man, that hasn't washed his ass in a week, in an orange John Cena shirt, behind me in a 3 hour line just to get to the ballot, I wouldn't want to vote either.

7. If you're an annoying Italian jobber in a cowboy outfit about to face an Irish human jar of mayonaise, and you know you're about to get the shit beaten out of you, just remember, John Morrison will randomly show up and protect your ass.

8. Kaitlyn showed up on Raw with Vickie Guerrero, which means....nah fuck it. Kaitlyn's hot. End of story.

9. If John Cena's Nexus armband is made of removable Velcro, why the heck didn't he just strap it on his arm in the first place?

10. David Otunga's 24 hour WWE Tag Team Championship reign will go down as the greatest momemnt in Monday Night Raw history. His historical reign was so epic, I had sex with the moon.

11. CM Punk can't remember who Kaitlyn is, or his guest spot on NXT. However, he still managed to commentate without his pants on again.

12. R-Truth would like a taste of Mr. Kermit. Truth please... If you took the time to watch Family Guy, you would know from Lando that doing toad isn't cool.

13. The Miz may resemble of Kermit the Frog, but as the former captain of Monday Right Raw, he makes a terrible Scooby Doo.

14. It took Wade Barrett 5 months, 3 Nexus members, and 2 world title shots to realize Cena would never be Nexus, but Against Us. Maybe "Never Give Up" should be HIS slogan.

15. Nexus's involvement with Kane is none of our business, unless David Otunga doesn't get his M&Ms.

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
Re: 10 things I learned from 10/25/2010 Raw

Yes! These are hilarious, Amsterdam.
Can we make this a sticky or something, so we can do this every week.
10 things You Learned From RAW.
Maybe it wouldn't work as a sticky, but I don't know.

I guess we could simply just remember to do it. Haha.

Reactions: MiRixG

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
1) toby keith cuts better promos than a former US champion..(k kwikk)
2) gail kim is still on the roster
3) that the reason nexus attacked taker was none of our business
4) hbk took 3 grand from danielson but didn't teach him anything. (i'm sure thats bs but thats what i learned tonight)
5) eve has a personality
6) punk has a career as a color guy when his career is over
7) a miz cash in is imminent
8) a big swerve is imminent
9) ok, laycool is "dominant"...that only means a beth return is imminent
10) that sheamus is saddened of what santino has become....just like the rest of us. i guess he has a soul after all.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have a few...

If you lose to John Cena 1 0n 1 you are no longer apart of Nexus, but if you lose to John Cena and Randy Orton in a match that is to decide weather you are worthy or not you just have to wait a week or two...

Punk is a great Commentator and should team up with Jericho for a Raw as a commentary DUO

Apparently hearing about how the WWE superstars have such a great job means we should stand up for them

HBK stole $3000 from Bryan Danielson

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Amsterdam said:
11. CM Punk can't remember who Kaitlyn is, or his guest spot on NXT. However, he still managed to commentate without his pants on again.
And yet he calls himself straight edge? Only a druggie or an old timer w/ alzheimer would be so forgetful.... and CM Punk certainly isn't old!

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
I learned

-- that Lawler is getting very grouchy in his old age.

-- Randy Orton cannot be pinned, ever.

-- Otunga might spill the beans over something we really don't give a shit about

-- Ziggler and Bryan need to have a match every week

-- Miz DOESN'T need to have a match every week

-- I want R-Troof to die an epic GTA-type of death

-- The fucking election is almost over... good Christ! Finally!

-- Eve Torres can be very entertaining... and HONEST

-- If someone offered me a melted pack of Gummy Bears with ants all over them, or the tag titles, I'd take the candy

-- Pro-Cena crowds are also the "WHAT?!" assholes.

-- The RAW GM story is irrelevant. It was weird, then intriguing, then interesting, and now it's just fucking old.

-- Cena is stuck between a rock and a hard place because he has to count to three and screw over... well, some dick.

·
Registered
4,023 Posts

9. If John Cena's Nexus armband is made of removable Velcro, why the heck didn't he just strap it on his arm in the first place?
He would need 2 hands to do the Velcro. Wow, seriously, if these are 15 things you learned from Raw, well, you're not too much of a student.

By the way, Kaitlyn SUCKS!

·
Registered
582 Posts
-Daniel Bryan and Dolph Ziggler put on a great show last night

-Gail Kim ( a former Women's champion) took a forearm shot from Lay-cool on the apron and was out for the rest of the match, and was unable to make the save for her team after Michelle's big boot to Melina

-Apparently CM Punk, along with Michael Cole and Striker, likes Vickie Guerrero too

-Bellas are still sluts

-Eve is fancy

-Eve was surprisingly good on the mic

-Nexus is trying to get rid of its Black members

-The Miz and Kermit are distant relatives

-R-Truth new theme isn't really catchy as the old one

-Undertaker is gonna whoop some Nexus ass once he comes back. BTW he still owns them a ass whooping from that other Raw episode.

-Maria was mentioned in Santino's segment with the guest host.

-Michael Cole SERIOUSLY needs to remove The Miz's cock out of his mouth

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
1) toby keith cuts better promos than a former US champion..(k kwikk)
2) gail kim is still on the roster
3) that the reason nexus attacked taker was none of our business
4) hbk took 3 grand from danielson but didn't teach him anything. (i'm sure thats bs but thats what i learned tonight)
5) eve has a personality
6) punk has a career as a color guy when his career is over
7) a miz cash in is imminent
8) a big swerve is imminent
9) ok, laycool is "dominant"...that only means a beth return is imminent
10) that sheamus is saddened of what santino has become....just like the rest of us. i guess he has a soul after all.
I learned imminent is your favorite word.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I think its imminent that the word imminent will be used again today
I think I will have an imminent throw up if see the word again LOL and yes you were right

1 - 20 of 52 Posts