Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. The Big Show's headband looks incredibly stupid when seen on SmackDown on SyFy. When seen on Raw on USA, it looks even more stupid.

2. According to The Awesome One, what happens between The Big Show vs. The Miz on SvR 2011 is NOT what happens in real life.

3. The computer Raw GM is bigger bitch to Teddy Long than John Cena is to Wade Barrett.

4. For once, Canada wanted Bret...and didn't get shit. As that fat kid from The Simpsons would say...Hah-HA!

5. After an epic battle of Million Dollar tug of war between 2 similar-looking blonde valets, one question remains...Did Aksana out-run Maryse, or was it Mayse that outran Aksana?

6. Friday Night SmackDown is, in real life, a Smurf Villiage located next to a nuclear power plant.

7. If Edge were a Smurf, he'd be the Smurfette.

8. Daniel Bryan may be the best techical wrestler in the WWE, but he is also the worst dancer of all time.

9. Vickie Guerrero has better ducking ability against glitter than George Bush against a pair of shoes.

10. Despite CM Punk jobbing to The World's Largest Athlete multiple times, he is the first person The Miz turns to for advice against facing The Big Show.

11. Alex Riley is an illusionist...who accompanies The Miz and Team Raw to the ring, but dissapears once the match starts.

12. Hornswoggle wearing a Viking helment and Braveheart facepaint = a bigger fail than Hornswoggle wearing a helmet and DX merchandise.

13. Even though it has no taste whatsoever, Wade Barrett thinks water is delicious.

14. Jack Swagger likes to do his victory dance whenever The Big Show's music plays.

15. The Team Raw t-shirts are incredibly easy to tear off, but Team SmackDown t-shirts cannot be torn.

·
Premium Member
43,690 Posts
lol, nice. I've got a few myself:

1) If you really want to stick it to your enemy, the best way to do it is throw glittering confetti all over your foe. That'll show 'em!

2) John Cena raising Barrett's is the culmination of a master plan.

3) Michael Cole is the worst tweener of all time.

4) WWE is backed by Jesus, so vote Linda McMahon to the Senate in 2011.

5) Vickie Guerrero, Michelle McCool, Layla El, & Hornswoggle are the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and spell doom for any show they are a part of.

6) Chanting "We Want Bret!" means you won't get Bret.

7) The money spent on the Big Show's upcoming movie could have been used to save starving children in Africa.

8) A blue Leprechaun yelling incoherently into the mic constitutes legit & exciting sports commentary in the world of the WWE.

9) Wade Barrett is Nick Frost minus about 200lbs. That Slim Fast diet really did the trick.

10) If Michael Cole says that Daniel Bryan has never been with a girl, then it must be true.

11) The only way the Raw GM can communicate with Michael Cole is through that one laptop. Apparently he does not have access to a phone of any kind, or nobody that works in the WWE does.

12) Teddy Long has control of the show because he says so.

13) Michael Cole likes wrestlers because they are handsome & "Dashing"

14) The talk of Smackdown's win last year & Big Show winning the battle royal tells us that Team Raw will win on Sunday.

15) I was watching Disney's Sleeping Beauty during commercial breaks...50 year old animated film about a dumb blond >>> Raw

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
13. Even though it has no taste whatsoever, Wade Barrett thinks water is delicious.
Lies man , lies , go drink some water straight from a sink , then drink ice cold Fiji/Dasani bottled water to compare and tell me that water can't be delicious again.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lies man , lies , go drink some room temperature water straight from a sink , then drink ice cold Fiji/Dasani bottled water to compare and tell me that water can't be delicious again.
Fiji water and water are not the same liquid. It's scientifically proven...that Fiji water is too delcious to be real water.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Fiji water and water are not the same liquid. It's scientifically proven...that Fiji water is too delcious to be real water.
:agree: good point lol

But what if Fiji is real water and the stuff coming out of sinks isn't water! Flipped around eh!

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
I learned that leprechauns that can't speak at all generally sound like they're masturbating whilst on commentary.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Next time WWE decides to have Big Show rip off shirts, they'd better put him in a Divas match.
:agree:

I wanna see Aloisa ripping off all the other divas shirts in a battle royal , on a day in which all the divas decided not to wear bras under , on live RAW

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
This is awesome!
We should definitely do this after each RAW, it's hilarious.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts