Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. What better way to start off Monday Night Raw than with the Voice of the Voiceless himself, CM Punk? Will it be good for the ratings? That's debatable. Will it start a bazillion threads about him on this forum when the Raw ratings come out later this week? Oh yes.

2. Every time Kevin Nash shouts on the microphone like an old man going deaf, a helpless baby kitten dies. Many a pussy got got in the past few weeks. DAMN you Nash!

3. It's kind of hard to be a babyface if every word that comes out of your mouth is a sarcastic remark. Despite Triple H's record of berrying other wrestlers like a mango, I'm actually so sick of hearing Punk's sarcasm, that at this point, I'm ready for him to get his ass kicked. Thumbs up if you agree.

4. Beth Pheniox pwned Eve Torres in the ring. Natalya pwned Kelly Kelly on commentary. It was a good day for the Divas division, and for the first time, in a LONG time, at least ONE single fuck was given.

5. (Cue the Thin Lizzy music) The whores are back in town! The whores are back in town! I said the whores are back in towwwnnn! That's right, people. The Bella Twins are back to being arm-candy instead of wrestling every week. Like I said, it was a good day for the Divas division. That makes at least TWO fucks that were given.

6. In recognition of Labor Day, WWE has informed us that Tyler Reks still has a job.

7. Curt Hawkins has something coming up. Probably a way to get himself on television. Too bad it dosen't involve posting YouTube videos. That idea got taken. WWWYKI.

8. The Miz and R-Truth can declare, and accept, tag team title shots against Air Boom whenever they want. On one hand, this shows the new duo truly is AWESOME. On the other hand, it also shows how worthless the bronze belts really are these days.

9. Really Miz, really? Next time you attempt to pick a fight with CM Punk, wear a different outfit. I hate to play fashion police, but when you mix a un-collared white dress shirt with a pair of checkered pants, you look like a reject from a queer Bizarro version of Dancing with the Stars.

10. If CM Punk defeats Triple H at Night of Champions, the latter has to resign as COO of the company... ... Yep, The Game has this one in the bag.

11. The WWE has finally acknowledged, via video package, that Zack Ryder is the WWE Internet Champion. Michael McGillicutty, however, refuses to acknowledge he looks like a moron with that black cap on.

12. What kind of idiot wears sunglasses indoors? I don't know John. What kind of idiot wears a bright red t-shirt and out-of-date jean shorts indoors and outdoors?

13. Randy Orton is on Raw. I think I just heard the sound of a ratings point drop. Thank God we had a Mark Henry video package to make up for it.

14. WWE's Apex Predator took on TMZ's Sexual Predator. The voices in Orton's head told him to order the Wendy's Classic Double, but the RKO he gave to Heath Slater afterwards will keep him from getting a coupon discount.

15. "Hold on there playa's! Triple H has allowed me to declare a TAG TEAM MAIN-EVENT match, and it starts right now!" - why am I not surprised? Teddy...please go back to getting long for Aksana on SmackDown. This is Monday Night Raw, and we don't have time for your bullshit.

·
Asuka
96,231 Posts
3. It's kind of hard to be a babyface if every word that comes out of your mouth is a sarcastic remark. Despite Triple H's record of berrying other wrestlers like a mango, I'm actually so sick of hearing Punk's sarcasm, that at this point, I'm ready for him to get his ass kicked. Thumbs up if you agree.
Thumbs DOWN.

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
772 Posts
11. The WWE has finally acknowledged, via video package, that Zack Ryder is the WWE Internet Champion. Michael McGillicutty, however, refuses to acknowledge he looks like a moron with that black cap on.
You dare besmirch the backwards hat?! BLASPHEMY!

·
"This is real..."
1,200 Posts

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
Agree with basically all the points you made except for what you said about The Miz's suit, it oozes class and it's worn by a man that can do it justice, but as we all know what most American's are like and they hate anything that's at all different from what they're used to so i wouldn't expect most people here to appreciate the greatness of that suit.

As for the actual show it was really blah as usual, i started watching it again a couple of month's ago but i can't see it lasting much longer. I honestly have no idea how the writer's can possibly be paid for the jobs they do

·
Asuka
96,231 Posts
Winning™;10271185 said:
How is anyone saying this RAW sucked? Man, can you guys measure how long your expectations are?
It might've been good if they didn't make Christian look like an idiot and bury Barrett for the 1000'th time. Or if WWE didn't make a retarded swerve and have Nash send the text himself. WTF? Or make a stipulation for NOC that pretty much guarantees that Triple H goes over Punk.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts