1. The Chickbusters, up until this episode of SmackDown, were supposed to be best friends without any problems before. That whole angle back in November and December when Kaitlyn would leave AJ to be fed to the Divas of Doom? Never happened.
2. So AJ FINALLY got the memo - Daniel Bryan is an asshole. The chances of AJ screwing Daniel Bryan's chances of beating CM Punk for the WWE Championship next Sunday? Likely. The chances of AJ slapping the shit out of Kaitlyn for a third time in a row? Unlikely, but it'd be funny if it did happen.
3. When you're a seven foot tall, four hundred pound, forty year old freak, making only one apology to your boss is NEVER enough.
4. Ryback squashed another jobber this week. I think this one's name was Heath Slater. Correct me if I'm wrong.
5. WWE is in need of new Mexican talent to replace Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio. WWE will also soon be in need of a high-flyer to replace Evan Bourne. Enter Ricardo fucking Rodriguez - full-time ring announcer and valet, part-time professional wrestler, former porn star, and now...an epic spot monkey.
6. The difference between a hoeski like Eve Torres and a golddigger like Aksana? Hoeskis go from having potential relationships with up-and-coming mid-carders to getting into good graces with powerful authority figures. Golddiggers tend to move in the opposite direction. Similar traits, but an entirely different species.
7. You may THINK Vickie Guerrero was screaming because Jack Swagger lost his match, but nobody saw Little Jimmy sexually assualting her, did they? Ah, the benefits of being invisible.
8. There's a difference between the team of Titus O'Neil and Darren Young and other tag teams in the WWE: MILLION BILL- wait, WWE has actual tag teams again?
9. Did you hear that backstage promo Damien Sandow cut about saving the masses from false prophets and such? It's official...this man is the second coming of Christ. You're welcome...bitches.
10. And now it's time for a family-friendly Make-A-Wish video package with John Cena. Boy, Cena sure does love being around children, dosen't he? With his wife divorcing him and all it makes you wonder... :troll
11. Somebody needs to buy a ticket to the next SmackDown taping, sit near the announcer's area, and tape Brodus Clay's match. That way, we can all see Cameron and Naomi cheer from a, ahem, better point of view.
12. The Raw Rebound this week is proof that Triple H can waste precious airtime on himself without even physically being on the show. Dear God, he's good.
13. As Michael Cole pointed out, Randy Orton can recieve title matches just by causing riots in the backstage area. The way I see it, that's either luck, or The Papers are avid supporters of People Power.
14. "DERE'S NO WAI SHEAMUS IS GONNA GIT TO DAT ROPE, DAWG! DERE'S NO WAI HE'S GONNA GIT TO DAT ROPE! HE'S GONNA TAP!"....10 seconds later...
15. David Otunga did not appear on Raw OR SmackDown this week for the third time in a row due to WWE forgetting his character even exists.