Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. Edge is the kind of person that dosen't like to wait, and I couldn't agree more. I don't like waiting for him to hurry up and retire.

2. As opposed to the philosiphy of New Nexus, the Corre is all about individuality, and needs no leader. Actually, creative should've just made Wade Barrett the leader. Every time Big Zeke talks, his facial expression looks like he's recieving a blowjob while taking a shit.

3. Natalya defeated Melina to retain the Divas Championship, but was almost immediately interrupted by LayCool. She has to defend her title against McCool again this Sunday. Yep...I knew it was only a matter of time before McTaker fucked her way back into the spotlight.

4. Michael Tarver is back, and he has a new gimmick: randomly chilling backstage, watching television, texting, and staring at some Bella Twin ass. It's kind of like Where's Waldo?, except instead of wearing glasses and a candy-cane colored shirt, Waldo is black and acts like a rapist.

5. Alberto Del Rio, Mark Henry, Sheamus, and Johh Morrison have the phsyical potential to, if joined together in that order, create a 700 pound human smore.

6. John Cena continues his gimmick of being a smart-ass. It's really a shame though, because even if he did turn heel, fat women would still cheer for him regardless.

7. The extra R in Corre stands for rectum. Rectum. (sways head) Ahaaahaaahahahaaaaaa!

8. Ted DiBiase won a match. Oh shit.

9. The Bella Twins got pwned. Not only is it vegan instead of virgin, but Daniel Bryan prefers Asians. Props.

10. Gail Kim knows where Daniel Bryan's raised finger has been for the past 6 months.

11. The Truffle Shuffle beats The Cobra. Sixty percent of the time, it works every time.

12. Did Edge beat The Miz? No. Did The Miz beat Edge? No. Is Vickie Guerrero gaining weight? No. Is Vickie Guerrero fat anymore? No. Did Alex Riley significatntly help The Miz at all during his match with Edge? No. Does it make any sense for Dolph Ziggler to talk about wanting to face Edge 100% at the Royal Rumble, but then attack him 5 minutes later? No. Did Randy Orton even need to be here tonight? No. Is Alex Riley's breifcase the most ineffective weapon ever used? It's a possiblity.

13. Husky Harris wants to know what happens if CM Punk gets eliminated at the Royal Rumble before another member of New Nexus comes out to help him. Micro Pussy Monster responded with some gibberish......No...seriously. How is that going to work out?

14. John Cena - worst referee in WWE history? Or THE worst referee in WWE history. I'll leave that up to you to decide.

15. Weeellll itsa Big ShooooOH MY FUCKING GOD HE SHAVED HIS BEARD!

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
I learned that anybody who couldn't predict EXACTLY what the finish of the Wade Barrett vs CM Punk match was going to be deserves to be imprisoned for excessive stupidity.

I like the Tarver one the most.

·
Registered
904 Posts
lmao @ number 4

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Good list. I learned 2 things the new nexus member looks so much like batista its scary, and I learned that MELINA IS FLEXIBLE AS FUCK, NATTIE IS RUTHLESS WITH THAT SHARP SHOOTER AND MAY BE FIRED LOL.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Good list. I learned 2 things the new nexus member looks so much like batista its scary, and I learned that MELINA IS FLEXIBLE AS FUCK, NATTIE IS RUTHLESS WITH THAT SHARP SHOOTER AND MAY BE FIRED LOL.
Why would they fire Nattie? She's not the one who botches every move she performs.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts

·
Registered
6,875 Posts
Awesome list. I hope Gail Kim gets more camera time now!!

·
Registered
156 Posts
I do believe Mason was speaking in welsh. Ya know, the easy route for a foreigner to gain some heat. Sheamus spoke in gaelic when he debuted.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
#2 made me laugh. Zeke looks and sounds incredibly uncomfortable speaking. He should go back to being the mute monster because his relatively high voice coupled with his inability to not stumble over words diminishes the badass look quite a bit.

The Corre in general is pretty terrible on the mic with the exception of Barrett obviously. They better stick to beatdowns because promos definetely aren't their strong point.

·
Registered
169 Posts
@13 Welsh is an actual language y'know.

Granted it has enough consonants to make it sound like gravel in a blender but nevertheless it's a language. More to the point, any Welsh speakers around to interpret that one?

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Yeah Zeke looked friggin nervous as hell, and the high voice caught me off guard a bit. I hope he gets comfortably as the weeks go on cause WWE actually invested some time in him.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts