Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are 12 things learned from tonights Raw:

12. Epic contract about to begin Raw......(insert bait and switch) followed by 2 and half hours of the same old shit.

11. Teddy Long was completely lost out there....I guess he went brain dead because he wasn't announcing a "Tag Team Match". But don't worry Teddy I cant wait to see the new John Cena DVD featuring all 10 of his world title reigns on Smackdown.

10. Wake up Cena......wake the fuck up.....we dont like your bitch smiling- fruity pebble-five moves of doom stale character. Time to get the balls back and show some intensity.......wake up!!!!!! Oh and this goes to Vince and the writers as well.

9. Chris Jericho the best in the world at everything he does.....including promoting christmas lights.....and snitching on drunks.

8. Hey everyone PARTY AT JOSH MATHEWS!!!!.....were you invited?

7. After being killed by being buried alive in cement by the Dudley Boys; being beaten by Orton, strapped to a wheel chair and locked away in a freezer is a walk in the park. Welcome back Paul Bearer!

6. Eve mentions the wwe drinking law.....Meanwhile Austin sits at home with a stevewieser laughing his ass off.

5. Things were great for Josh.....get a basket of liquor....have a party....got a good buzz goin.....just to get his drunk ass destroyed by Lessner. Happy Hangover Josh!

4. Alex Riley: the official sobriety test coach for the WWE

3. Mark Henry out to protect the second hour ratings....YES YES YES

2. Average Divas match....with an Epic camel-toe showing by the Bella Twins.

1. Yeah the mighty awesome Miz hasnt fallen.....afterall he's going to be featured in a pre ppv dark match on a B ppv against WWE's number 1# comedy act.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
before reading what will probably be a god awful list(per usual), i'd like to point out that RAW ISNT OVER YET! you could learn something new!

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
I learned that they should have never had Brock open his damn mouth. Cena should have done all of the talking. Brock obviously can't do long promo's.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
I didn't see anything at all wrong with Lesnar's promo.....

·
Banned
92 Posts
Why are you doing this? You are the Brock Lesnar poster of this forum..I feel that feeling you are feeling..The feeling of stop posting these threads

Reactions: CFL

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
13: Meth is a hell of a drug

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
Brock Lesnar changed his mind about the changes that he wanted changed tonight, right now as a matter of fact, change these changes that I want changed right now or there will be no change.

OP, you still suck at these. Give up.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
trolls will be trolls...besides everything on raw tonight has relevance to the list. Josh mathews left with a basket of liqour= party at Josh mathews place. Mark henry ratings= everyone is in on that joke. The miz comment related to the add for his dark match. the wake up cena was relevent and built of Edges promo. Everything on this list was relevant from raw and could be concured even if some of it is being synical or thinking a little outside the box. AND yes the bella twins had some awesome camel toe tonight and they are fucking hot lol

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
1. It dosen't matter if John Cena is a two-time World Heavyweigh Champion, a two-time WWE Champion, or a two-time Divas Champion. What Teddy Long should've said was that John Cena has been a champion way too many fucking times.

2. The Chris Jericho Lite-Brite Jacket is now available in red. I wonder when WWEShop.com will make it available for pre-order?

3. Eve Torres has increased her Hoeski level to over 9000. Her new job? Executive Administrator. The question is, how many executvies will she be "administrating".

4. Alex Riley dosen't always get air time, but when he does, he prefers to watch people drink. Stay thirsty my friends.

5. Adam "Edge" Copeland cares about people. Whenever you're in doubt, he'll tell you to wake the fuck up. Thank you Edge, you've saved us again.

6. CM Punk gave the liquour basket to Josh Mathews, but decided to keep the bottle of Jack Daniel's Old No. 7 for himself. Good choice.

7. Josh Mathews proceeded to drink the liqour in the basket. This gave him the balls to talk to Brock Lesnar, and the ass-kicking that ensued afterwards.

8. Not only did CM Punk forget to say the entire alphabet backwards, but didn't walk in a straight line either.

9. Daniel Bryan looks more like a legitimate WWE referee than he does as a legitimiate WWE Superstar. A back up plan B for his career? Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

10. The view of Cameron and Naomi shaking their junk is pretty sight to see. The visualisation of Hornswoggle in a singlet? Not so much.

11. The Divas had a match. It was Divas title match on Raw...with lumberjills...including Aksana...excluding AJ...that lasted longer than 30 seconds...and Beth Phoenix finally dropped the butterfly strap. Bah gawd, I came.

12. You know you're cutting a shitty promo when John Lauriniatis of all people is cringing and looking confused. Good job, Brock.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts