Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night's episode of TNA Impact scored a 1.01 rating off a first hour 1.02 rating and second hour 1.01 rating.

Impact was up from a 0.85 rating for the Thanksgiving edition on November 25, but well below recent ratings. Outside of the Nov. 25 Impact, it was the lowest rating since a 1.01 on September 23.

Impact peaked in the first quarter-hour with a 1.09 rating and reached a 1.09 again in Q5 to begin the second hour.

The show reached its low point in Q8 with a 0.88 rating. After the 1.09 rating in Q5, each successive quarter-hour dropped off in the second hour
Knew the ratings would go downhill after the Robbie E/Lethal segment.

·
8,232 Posts
Didn't deserve anythig higher. Hopefully the ratings only go downhill from here so there's more of a chance for new writers.

·
Registered
673 Posts
It was a great show.

It sucks that the ratings are so low but hey ... As long as impact is on my TV every week I dont really care about how much people watch it !

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Last week there was a legitimate reason for the low rating with it being Thanksgiving and all, probably not a lot of people were home to watch TV. This week, it's TNA's fault.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Didn't deserve anythig higher. Hopefully the ratings only go downhill from here so there's more of a chance for new writers.
TNA will get back to its normal rating next week.
And no, there's no chance of Russo getting canned. After a whole year of bad shit, Dixie still won't replace him, because the bookers won't work for her.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
I think we just all need to accept the fact that the only way Vince Russo looses his job is if TNA goes under. He's not going anywhere unless he wants to quit.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
The Sheikuation™;9103554 said:
Repped.

But I doubt TNA will EVER get new writers. Dixie seems like the person that would have her company completely fail before she realizes that its the people shes hired thats fuckin up.

Shes like the opposite of Vince, too nice and not fit for business.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Ehh, whatever. There's almost nothing that TNA could do to significantly increase their ratings anyway. It's still a low score by TNA standards, but really, who expected better?

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Repped.

But I doubt TNA will EVER get new writers. Dixie seems like the person that would have her company completely fail before she realizes that its the people shes hired thats fuckin up.

Shes like the opposite of Vince, too nice and not fit for business.
You described Bischoff too, he was too nice to Hogan,Hall and Nash that he gave them creative control over WCW....

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
I'm shocked Jay Lethal and Robbie E in a "fist pump off" didn't draw.
I fast forwarded that since I watch TNA on my DVR. The LeBron game was a blowout quickly, so people should not use that as an excuse. I'm so tired of WWE and TNA fans ratings excuses. TNA's rating are usually reflective of how entertaining the product is, the only time something else truly effected the ratings was when they were on Mondays from March-May.

The Immortal storyline just has not been that great, it's not a unique stable and doesn't even act like a stable. The five members should be together far more often on screen, and Fortune should not be part of it, they are fine on their own and them being part of it just makes it feel too big. Also keep in mind the nWo initially started with three guys for the first couple of months before gradually adding members. It didn't have 15 guys right out of the gate like Immortal. I also think Sting/Nash leaving right at the start of the storyline hurt it too. Joe isn't what he used to be, Pope has been fucked over by the pushes and de-pushes this year, and while I do like the Morgan/Fortune feud, why is he feuding with them when he should be feuding with Hardy since they're the ones with the PPV match? TNA just has no real story going on right now.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
You described Bischoff too, he was too nice to Hogan,Hall and Nash that he gave them creative control over WCW....
Yup Bischoff has always been a freakin kiss ass prick. All of these people that killed WCW just need to bounce. Russo, Bischoff, Hogan, all of em.

WCW died because of Politics and Favoritism and its crazy how Dixie is too dumb to see this. But hey I can't blame her, she knows jack shit about the business.

·
Registered
894 Posts
The pointless Reaction overrun is what's killing Impact rating. If TNA actually bothered to make Impact end during the show they would probably get 0.1 more then they usually do. Not that 0.1 is a big number, but the overrun is a way for Bischoff to save his creation, so I don't really see the point of it.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts