Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 302 Posts

·
Southern Pride
2,900 Posts
Watching for Charlotte, obviously.

TLC is next Sunday. So I don't expect anything great on RAW tonight. I really may tune in long enough for the Charlotte/Kabuki Warriors portion and then tune out.

·
Registered
350 Posts
And this is how they split up Rusev and Lana on TV so that Rusev can leave for AEW.

a man can hope right?
your wife just recently re-signed, would honestly let her stay there alone in the shark and piranha tank for a different company? (keep in mind this company has never seen how you and her are together & your wife has voiced her concerns about her marriage on television.)

·
Premium Member
11,495 Posts
your wife just recently re-signed, would honestly let her stay there alone in the shark and piranha tank for a different company? (keep in mind this company has never seen how you and her are together & your wife has voiced her concerns about her marriage on television.)
You mean like Moxley and Renee Young?

And just imagine Rusev debuting in AEW and dropping a mic bomb about that whole storyline "I go home and fuck my wife after tv tapings every night". It won't be WWF-womens-belt-in-the-trashcan level, but I guess it'd be memorable.

·
\m/
23,465 Posts
Very much only looking forward to seeing Becky make her return after two weeks of not being on the show to team up with Charlotte to take on the Kabuki Warriors.

·
Registered
350 Posts
You mean like Moxley and Renee Young?

And just imagine Rusev debuting in AEW and dropping a mic bomb about that whole storyline "I go home and fuck my wife after tv tapings every night". It won't be WWF-womens-belt-in-the-trashcan level, but I guess it'd be memorable.
Renee and Jon work because Jon and Renee don't give a fuck bout what the company thinks. but like I said(you and your wife aren't like a Moxley/Renee Relationship.) let's say your wife has voiced on televison(in the past of) "I just get scared, like what if it doesn't work out?", "What if I'm not with you and you cheat? Or what about if I get insecure and I cheat?" and "People get divorced all the time and I don't wanna get divorced. I don't want my marriage to fail, I get really scared." (granted you've been married for her for 3 years.) (but would she allow you to say that on AEW, cause it might hurt her chance at pushes in the company.)

·
Premium Member
11,495 Posts
Renee and Jon work because Jon and Renee don't give a fuck bout what the company thinks. but like I said(you and your wife aren't like a Moxley/Renee Relationship.) let's say your wife has voiced on televison(in the past of) "I just get scared, like what if it doesn't work out?", "What if I'm not with you and you cheat? Or what about if I get insecure and I cheat?" and "People get divorced all the time and I don't wanna get divorced. I don't want my marriage to fail, I get really scared." (granted you've been married for her for 3 years.) (but would she allow you to say that on AEW, cause it might hurt her chance at pushes in the company.)
this post makes no sense to me because the grammar i feel, is non-existent.

furthermore, she said something on tv. kayfabe is real

·
Southern Pride
2,900 Posts
Weddings in wrestling usually never make it all the way through. This "divorce" may not also.

Either that or Rusev finds another woman to be with him on RAW. Maybe someone that has been in developmental for awhile.

1 - 20 of 302 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.