Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
241 - 253 of 253 Posts

·
The Babyface of WF
10,806 Posts
I expected more from Rollins he's still teasing the turn obviously but a slow burn feels a little Unecessary right now, Everybody thinks he's already a Heel and forget that some things like this don't happen in one night.

No Becky again was stupid too but the Handicap match was good, No cheap shenanigans involved for the Kabuki Warriors to get the win.

Looking forward to another AJ/Orton match, The only issue is they can't seem to make up their minds, Who is Orton going to feud with AJ or Drew? they are not tied to the same angle.

·
Registered
298 Posts
The match listing looked like an episode of Heat or Jakked.

Who wants to sit through over two hours of Rowan and Viking Warriors squash, Eric Young, No Way Jose, Tony Nese, etc

Honestly, go back to any random Heat from 2001 and it would be more entertaining

60,000 Posts
I finally watched it. Nothing of consequence happened beyond the first hour. Being the jaded fan that I am, I wasn't all that impressed with the first hour either. The whole Lana nonsense is an attention killer to me. KO as lead face does seems to be headed in a positive direction. Like what they're doing with Drew too.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
With KO calling out exactly how this Rollins/AOP thing is going you would think would mean they’re building to a swerve, but you know they are going to expect us to be shocked when AOP are Seth’s new guns for hire. I really like AOP and their potential and just do not like the idea of them being lumbered with Seth, I actually want to see them destroy him too and align with someone else or just be themselves as they build eventually to them and the Raiders.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
So just playing along with WWE's stupid Lana Rusev Bobby Lashley storyline.. So Rusev violated a restraining order and Bobby Lashley got arrested instead because in Tennessee, they do things differently.... Who writes this stupid pile of hot garbage?

And what's with Rusev's acting like a bafoon.. None of them are looking good in this thanks to stupid writing but also very poor acting in general.

·
Registered
587 Posts
So just playing along with WWE's stupid Lana Rusev Bobby Lashley storyline.. So Rusev violated a restraining order and Bobby Lashley got arrested instead because in Tennessee, they do things differently.... Who writes this stupid pile of hot garbage?

And what's with Rusev's acting like a bafoon.. None of them are looking good in this thanks to stupid writing but also very poor acting in general.
Rusev was looking like a creepy predator playing pika boo with a bunch of kids in school. I'm not sure that was him trying to act tough or if he dont give a shit.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
racist much lol

no it isn't lol, owense is awful as a face, so phony and cringey, he's natural heel
I’ve actually enjoyed his Face run. Yes he’s better as a Heel but I’m glad he’s getting a proper run as a Face.

He’s one of those guys who can make anything work, they really should stop scripting him though, a Face who throws corny insults at everybody doesn’t fit him. I’ll give it a chance, he had a lame promo this week but he’s usually on point.

·
Banned
499 Posts
I’ve actually enjoyed his Face run. Yes he’s better as a Heel but I’m glad he’s getting a proper run as a Face.

He’s one of those guys who can make anything work, they really should stop scripting him though, a Face who throws corny insults at everybody doesn’t fit him. I’ll give it a chance, he had a lame promo this week but he’s usually on point.
how can u enjoy it when it comes across as extremely fake and forced cuz it doesn't suit him lol

·
Registered
666 Posts
Drew-Orton and Rollins opening promo as well as Drew beating Tozawa was the only parts worth watching,unless if you count another dreadful match involving "The OC". It's a shame if you think about it. In 2019, the prospect of an AJ Styles match on Raw is dreadful. (I blame all the times he was made to wrestle Ricochet, Cedric, and Humberto Carillo, as well as those tag matches with his bald buddies).
At this point, the WWE is only worth watching in it's entirety if:-

1)Raw is back to 2 hours.
2)Raw features Drew, Orton, Rollins, Owens, Reigns, Cesaro, Gable, Ali, Corbin and may be two squash/quick matches involving a combination of Aleister Black/Buddy Murphy/Andrade against some cruiserweight.
3)The Lana storyline is done away with and never re-done.
4)All the rest of the jobber matches, women's matches and everything else is dumped on another show, like Smackdown or whatever.

241 - 253 of 253 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.