Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
221 - 240 of 253 Posts

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
The first part of RAW actually wasn't bad. Kabuki Warriors vs. Charlotte wasn't bad either even though it did go a little long (probably to fill time). The rest of the show though was pure filler.

McIntyre needs to ditch the "dark and demented" promos and keep doing what he did tonight. Well done by him.

There is only one RAW left until TLC. That is probably when Becky returns to help Charlotte.
There is only one Raw left until TLC? Really? Have they made any matches or built any storylines for TLC? I guess AJ vs Orton will be one.

·
Southern Pride
2,802 Posts
There is only one Raw left until TLC? Really? Have they made any matches or built any storylines for TLC? I guess AJ vs Orton will be one.
Yep. TLC is on the 15th. Next Monday will be on the 9th.

AJ/Orton
Kabuki Warriors/Charlotte feud
Rollins/Owens
Rusev/Lashley

Whatever else from the Smackdown brand.

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Yep. TLC is on the 15th. Next Monday will be on the 9th.

AJ/Orton
Kabuki Warriors/Charlotte feud
Rollins/Owens
Rusev/Lashley

Whatever else from the Smackdown brand.

I guess I haven't been paying attention that close. I totally forgot about those other feuds!

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Slow burn Seth Heel turn is cool and building Owens as the top Face on Raw is even cooler.

I’m hoping AOP and Seth become a legit stable and not just “AOP are Seth’s henchmen” bullshit. I’m a sucker for good stables and I’d love to see a properly built group for the first time in a while. Make them the Anti-Shield, I’m on board.

·
Registered
4,630 Posts
What a fucking terrible random show.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
So what's TLC looking like now?

Kabuki Warriors v Becky/Charlotte - Women's Tag titles
Fiend v Bryan - Universal title
Rollins v Owens
Lashley v Rusev
Bayley v Lacey? - SD Women's title

What about the tag and midcard titles? Feels like a throwaway card so far honestly, at least as far as title/stipulation matches go. Not even close to TLC 2018 at the moment.

·
Registered
4,153 Posts

Rollins v Owens
Lashley v Rusev

What about the tag and midcard titles? Feels like a throwaway card so far honestly, at least as far as title/stipulation matches go. Not even close to TLC 2018 at the moment.
You could add Corbin vs Reigns to that list.

·
Registered
6,445 Posts
I was kinda bored with this week's RAW. I thought the opening segment was going to lead into a Teddy Long style tag team match between Seth/Owens vs the Authors of Pain with Seth turning on Owens. But no, that didn't happen. Or maybe it will happen as the weeks go on. I thought the Owens/Lashley match was fine for what it was. Lana was looking hot in that dress and even showed cleavage. Rusev and AOP interferred here and I laughed at seeing Lana and Lashley get arrested for touching police officers. Drew McIntrye needs momentum so of course he went out there to squash Tozawa. Him calling out Orton is at least a fresh match up.

Everything else from there felt like whatever to me. Thats what happens when you dont let your superstars have momentum. Andrade defeated Eric Young but it was an afterthought after Nascar racer Kyle Busch won the 24/7 Title from R-Truth. Moar squash matches happened. And I even thought Charlotte was going to defeat the Kabuki Warriors by herself. But the Kabuki Warriors barely defeated her to show that Charlotte's power level is above 9000. I'm sure Becky is going to help the following week to setup the tag team match (playas!) for the Women's Tag Team Titles. Main event match was good but it was whatever to me. Back to the days where the shows don't revolve around the World Title.

·
Baby Yoda
29,150 Posts

Rollins v Owens
Lashley v Rusev

The sad thing is every PPV this year has felt like a half assed and badly put together card with nothing to get excited about. It's quite remarkable how bad they've been this year.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
2,818 Posts
12 pages for a Raw show? Is this normal? I remember they used to be in their hundreds :p
new forum turned a lot of people off plus it was kind of a boring show

·
Registered
39 Posts
Huge fan of Orton's but that shit RKO outta nowhere is so redundant and lost all its impact...maybe even meaning. Save them all for PPV's unless he is in the hunt for one of the world titles than it makes sense. Less of him will mean more for him and the fans. Plus Orton/Styles REGARDLESS of the two world champions right now SHOULD BE for ONE OF THEM TITLES. Seems like a huge downgrade for both men not being so. Just my thoughts. After last night looks like Orton will be facing Drew at Mania with or without the title. Orton than loses and disappears for whatever amount of months.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Man, you know it was an uneventful episode of RAW when there's practically no new threads on a tuesday morning. I guess I'll just delete it from my DVR this week, then! :)

·
Registered
444 Posts

·
\m/
22,667 Posts
Very much I was mainly in for Charlotte vs Kabuki Warriors, good match and showing by The Queen. No Becky was a disappointment tho.

221 - 240 of 253 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.