Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
201 - 220 of 253 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
This raw shit sucks. When are they going to start having storylines? Rusev vs. Lana, Rollins saga, Rown's pet are the best storys right now??? Rowans pet doesn't even count cause thats garbage, lana vs. rusev is sad shit, and Rollins saga has a 99% chance to suck.

I just want something to enjoy :(.

Love the OC guys but man their shit is stale as the heels who get there asses constantly beat by the team babyface superheros.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
It's not surprising the thread is dead, the changeover of the forum happened and fucked everything up.

Raw was meh. Best bits were Seth being delusional and Drew being hilarious and charismatic.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts

·
Southern Pride
2,909 Posts
The first part of RAW actually wasn't bad. Kabuki Warriors vs. Charlotte wasn't bad either even though it did go a little long (probably to fill time). The rest of the show though was pure filler.

McIntyre needs to ditch the "dark and demented" promos and keep doing what he did tonight. Well done by him.

There is only one RAW left until TLC. That is probably when Becky returns to help Charlotte.

·
AEW shall be the escape of WWE's wasted talents
53 Posts
The first hour or so of this RAW was good with Seth, Owens, AoP, Lana, Lashley, Rusev, Orton, Drew segments, but then it just went down.

It reminded me of how how many problems the show actually has. After this RAW, we have like, 1 more RAW left and two SDs before TLC, and they didn't confirm a single match for that PPV match yet.

Then there's the problem of champions on RAW. Like it's not enough that we have Lesnar as the part timer world champion, which I suppose we're rather used to, Becky also missed the past two RAWs. A side of me is glad that she missed them, just screw her (Asuka should seriously beat Becky at TLC for the title since she's still a hot heel), but still.

What else do we have? Styles was US champion lately, but was rather meh, and now we have this fresh Rey reign. At least he was in ME now so that's something.

But then you got the tag team champions, these Vikings guys who just beat one night jobbers every single week, lol. Oddly enough, Kabuki Warriors feel like champions more than the world and tag team champions (Lesnar & Vikings) combined.

Another problem is with people like Humberto, Andrade, Rico, Buddy, Tozawa, Cedric, Black... It's not that I'm a hater of them (and I actually like Black but ye, not the rest of them), but not a single one of them seems to be a big deal on PPVs just as how not a single one of them is US or tag team champion at the very least, you know, mid card titles. How so when they are otherwise presented as big deals on the weekly shows? Humberto was in the main event tonight... Yeah, PPVs and weeky shows, if you're considering the lack of build up especially from HIAC and TLC, are pretty disconnected, RAW even more so than SD who at least has its biggest stars presented as big deals on PPVs as well.

201 - 220 of 253 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.