Wrestling Forum banner
41 - 60 of 547 Posts

·
Registered
16,184 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I think Rosa should lose tonight d/t a distraction and or interference from Britt and Rebel. It furthers her story with Britt. Rosa will need to earn her way back up the rankings which puts the eventual Britt vs Rosa title match at Revolution.

Probably safe to assume MJF makes an appearance after the Punk match. Chicago is a great place to begin the promo battle as it'll draw fan reactions from that crowd. Though I could see a situation where Spears and Big Muscle Tits come out instead of Max, with Shawn confronting Punk for disrespecting MJF and leading to a Punk vs Spears or Wardlow match first.

·
Death Rides a Horse
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Road to Dynamite

@Big Booty Bex - you cut a mean promo!

My girl Hayter out there saying she's a real woman now, like if she was made out of wood before. I'm crying. 😭

What Thunder Rosa matches have you been watching?

Thunder Rosa don't cheat unlike the AEW Champion, Britt Baker.
@The Legit DMD is a fair and honest champion who thrives on the spirit of good clean competition and has never cheated or taken the easy way out just to score a win. @Prosper Rosa though? Rosa has been referred to as one of the dirtiest players in the game not seen since Rick Flair.

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
Yeah the CM Punk vs. QT match could lead to something extra. Either someone from QTs group or MJF and Wardlow.
I can't believe we're two years deep and Wardlow is still nothing more than MJF's hired gun. When the fuck are they going to do the split? Wardlow turning on MJF and going on a tear as a face is blatant money.

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
36,064 Posts
I can't believe we're two years deep and Wardlow is still nothing more than MJF's hired gun. When the fuck are they going to do the split? Wardlow turning on MJF and going on a tear as a face is blatant money.
It could and should be this feud tbh. You need an excuse for MJF to lose? Have Wardlow get fed up with the mistreatment and powerbomb his ass.

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
It could and should be this feud tbh. You need an excuse for MJF to lose? Have Wardlow get fed up with the mistreatment and powerbomb his ass.
I thought this was 100% what was coming next after Full Gear, but it looks like we're still going to be kept waiting. I can't think of a logical reason why, at this point.

Genuinely think the crowd will lap Wardlow up at an intense, face destroyer. He's very much in the Goldberg/early Lesnar/early Batista mould.

·
Registered
14,404 Posts
I like how AEW seems to lean into the home crowd aspect with it's booking. Colt and Punk getting matches because it's in Chicago, leveraging the sympathy for Colt vs AmDrag. This will probably be Colt's last great match and I could see it getting much more time here than many will like. Could see a lot of his British-style comedy spots as well that Bryan will want to work.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
17,446 Posts

·
Registered
6,919 Posts
Still only four matches announced. It may have been a commentary blunder, but I think Excalibur said Lee Moriarty could be on Dynamite tonight after his big win on Dark.

Riho movin' on up. With many of the top women's stars in the TBS tournament, why not Riho vs. Britt?

41 - 60 of 547 Posts