Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

Death Rides a Horse
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings friends, we have another action packed episode of Dynamite this week. This week we'll be treated to a match not seen since the likes of Mike Tyson vs. Evander Holyfield. This match up is of course nun other than Big Booty Bex Jamie Hayter vs. Thunder @Prosper Rosa.

Now I expect a nice easy clean win for Hayter, that is unless Rosa decides to cheat as she does with all her matches. Let's hope there will be no shenanigans from Prosper, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Can CM Punk overcome the insurmountable force that is QT Marshall? Or will QT be too much for Punk?

Will AEW allow Bryan Danielson to commit murder on national television?

Will fans continue to boo The Star Spangled Man Codi despite ending racism in America? Find out all the answers to these questions this Wednesday on Dynamite!

Death Rides a Horse
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Road to Dynamite

@Big Booty Bex - you cut a mean promo!

My girl Hayter out there saying she's a real woman now, like if she was made out of wood before. I'm crying. 馃槶

What Thunder Rosa matches have you been watching?

Thunder Rosa don't cheat unlike the AEW Champion, Britt Baker.
@The Legit DMD is a fair and honest champion who thrives on the spirit of good clean competition and has never cheated or taken the easy way out just to score a win. @Prosper Rosa though? Rosa has been referred to as one of the dirtiest players in the game not seen since Rick Flair.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts