Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
Jamie Hayter is probably the quickest wrestling crush that I've ever developed 馃槀

I鈥檝e had the belief for weeks now that either Kris Statlander or Ruby Soho will win the tournament for the TBS title.

Thunder Rosa won鈥檛 win since she鈥檒l beat Britt Baker for the AEW Women鈥檚 World title in early 2022. In fact, they鈥檝e already been teasing that rematch over the past few weeks.

I highly doubt that AEW would have 2 heels hold the women鈥檚 titles simultaneously on Day 1 once the first TBS Champion is crowned, so I don鈥檛 think Jade Cargill is winning the tournament either.

They heavily teased a future match-up between Kris Statlander and Nyla Rose on last week鈥檚 episode of AEW Dark whereas Ruby Soho just had a random exhibition match on that same show.

I think Kris will beat Ruby soon in order to challenge Nyla next.

I鈥檓 betting on Kris winning the whole tournament here :)

I think Thunder Rosa is going to take it. She's probably the most credible of those remaining in the tournament, and her winning would immediately make the title feel like a major deal. It feels too soon to put a belt on Ruby at this point. Kris Statlander has improved a lot, but I just don't see her being quite ready yet. I also agree with others who feel AEW isn't going to have two heels holding both women's titles at the same time, at least initially.
Eh, I have a good feeling that Thunder Rosa will be the one to beat Britt Baker for the AEW Women's World title; so I bet she'll lose in the tournament soon :p

Wow, this is the WALTER vs Ilja Dragunov equivalent of a promo exchange.

I got so much adrenaline from this opening segment!

Time for some THIC(k)ness!!

For the record, I don't see how Malakai Black is an "afterthought" when his team won IN THE MAIN-EVENT!

Hell, he blinded Pac with his mist; so that'll most likely be one of his next fun programs.

Malakai Black is STILL the only man to beat Cody Rhodes twice too.

Trashitty?

iM SoRry wHO?!
Hey, that's a good question, man :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts