Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16,184 Posts
We all know why the show is sold out.... Colt Cabana is in a singles match in Chicago. It's ALL Colt. ;) (I am joking, maybe).

Can Cody and PAC COEXIST!?!? In all seriousness this match feels like they are channeling WWE with the amount of rematches these group of wrestlers are having against each other.
AEW is a true buffet

they are giving us wwe-style matches now as well with Cody

·
Registered
16,184 Posts
Unless some other matches are added that include titles, I think Rosa/Hayter should main event. It is the one match with the most stakes, being it is a tournament match for the TBS Championship. Danielson seems to have the first match of the show tied down. I would have the eight man tag happen at the start of the 6pm/9pm hour. With Punk/QT right after.
Agreed, match-wise nothing seems more important that Thunder / Hayter at the moment

something can change - but no way is Danielson v Colt or Punk v QT a main event

keeping in mind, Rampage is most likely where the actual main event of the night will happen cause its taped same night I think

·
Registered
16,184 Posts

·
Registered
16,184 Posts
They're definitely a super solid undercard tag team, they just kinda need some distinction. I know who Daniel is, but I watch every Dynamite and Rampage and have no idea what the names of the 2.0 members names are.
their names are…. Wait for it….. Matt and Jeff

for reals

(Matt is the block head)

·
Registered
16,184 Posts
He took 15 minutes to put away QT Marshall immediately after MJF was saying Punk is struggling with nobodies.

I though that was the whole point, tbh.
even commentary played this up

’not his best night in the ring’ and so on and so forth

1 - 12 of 12 Posts