Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 547 Posts

·
Death Rides a Horse
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings friends, we have another action packed episode of Dynamite this week. This week we'll be treated to a match not seen since the likes of Mike Tyson vs. Evander Holyfield. This match up is of course nun other than Big Booty Bex Jamie Hayter vs. Thunder @Prosper Rosa.

Now I expect a nice easy clean win for Hayter, that is unless Rosa decides to cheat as she does with all her matches. Let's hope there will be no shenanigans from Prosper, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Can CM Punk overcome the insurmountable force that is QT Marshall? Or will QT be too much for Punk?

Will AEW allow Bryan Danielson to commit murder on national television?

Will fans continue to boo The Star Spangled Man Codi despite ending racism in America? Find out all the answers to these questions this Wednesday on Dynamite!

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
17,430 Posts
Jamie Hayter is probably the quickest wrestling crush that I've ever developed 😂

·
Registered
258 Posts
Looks like a pretty great show. Punk vs QT will hopefully be a quick squash win for Punk, to set up advancement of his burgeoning feud with MJF. I wonder if we eventually see the rest of the Pinnacle drawn into this, to "force" Punk to find some allies for the first time since joining AEW.

·
Registered
7,078 Posts
QT has been jobbed out so much on Dark lately that I'm surprised they put him in this spot. He represented MJF before Full Gear against Darby on Dark to try and weaken him, so it might be the same thing again.

MaseMan said:
I wonder if we eventually see the rest of the Pinnacle drawn into this, to "force" Punk to find some allies for the first time since joining AEW.
Dem boyz.

·
Southern Pride
Bless Your Heart
6,051 Posts
We all know why the show is sold out.... Colt Cabana is in a singles match in Chicago. It's ALL Colt. ;) (I am joking, maybe).

Can Cody and PAC COEXIST!?!? In all seriousness this match feels like they are channeling WWE with the amount of rematches these group of wrestlers are having against each other.

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
We all know why the show is sold out.... Colt Cabana is in a singles match in Chicago. It's ALL Colt. ;) (I am joking, maybe).

Can Cody and PAC COEXIST!?!? In all seriousness this match feels like they are channeling WWE with the amount of rematches these group of wrestlers are having against each other.
AEW is a true buffet

they are giving us wwe-style matches now as well with Cody

·
Ho!
19,033 Posts
Punk vs QT will hopefully be a quick squash win for Punk.
Match is gonna go longer than the Punk/Kingston match did, watch. :LOL:

Edit: As for the show, I am looking forward to it. Punk wrestling, Bryan continuing to run through the Dark Order, and Hayter/Rosa I'm especially intrigued by. Hayter hasn't really had a good opponent yet in AEW one-on-one, so I look forward to seeing what kind of match she can produce with someone that can work like Thunder Rosa.

Speaking of woman, hoping to see more to continue building up Deeb/Shida.

And please, a new Miro video promo. I want to hear him talk more smack towards his God please.

Reactions: DammitChrist

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
21,598 Posts
I've really liked the TBS tournament, to be honest.

Hayter vs. Thunder Rosa should be a good match too. I'm still not entirely sure who will end up winning the tournament so I'm not going to be too quick on deciding who I think actually wins the match. They could quite easily have Baker cost Thunder Rosa the match to not only push that feud going forward but to also allow Hayter to get a decent win under her belt and push her towards having gold of her own.

Bryan Danielson is on the roll of his life so I am expecting him to quite literally murder Colt Cabana in Chicago.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
17,430 Posts
I’ve had the belief for weeks now that either Kris Statlander or Ruby Soho will win the tournament for the TBS title.

Thunder Rosa won’t win since she’ll beat Britt Baker for the AEW Women’s World title in early 2022. In fact, they’ve already been teasing that rematch over the past few weeks.

I highly doubt that AEW would have 2 heels hold the women’s titles simultaneously on Day 1 once the first TBS Champion is crowned, so I don’t think Jade Cargill is winning the tournament either.

They heavily teased a future match-up between Kris Statlander and Nyla Rose on last week’s episode of AEW Dark whereas Ruby Soho just had a random exhibition match on that same show.

I think Kris will beat Ruby soon in order to challenge Nyla next.

I’m betting on Kris winning the whole tournament here :)

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Hayter is a thiiiiic baddie but Rosa will win.

Punk vs QT hopefully a squash. Bryan/Cabana hopefully a squash too.

Lets get on with Punk vs MJF promos.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Unfortunately I think Thunder Rosa gone win but I sure would love it if i was wrong! Having Hayter win would be a big upset and something AEW hasn't done much so who knows? Hope CM Punk channels his inner Omega and just destroys QT in seconds instead of having a competitive match with him like Cody would. Speaking of whom, the only thing I'm looking forward to about that match is his hurt pride when he gets booed too fuck, just like at full gear.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I think Thunder Rosa is going to take it. She's probably the most credible of those remaining in the tournament, and her winning would immediately make the title feel like a major deal. It feels too soon to put a belt on Ruby at this point. Kris Statlander has improved a lot, but I just don't see her being quite ready yet. I also agree with others who feel AEW isn't going to have two heels holding both women's titles at the same time, at least initially.

1 - 20 of 547 Posts