·
Don't get between a wolf & its prey!
14,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Seth Rollins to battle Murphy on SmackDown this Friday

·
The Babyface of WF
14,172 Posts
A bit early for next week's edition lol.

Seth is on his way out but still needs to look strong for his team at SS so they should call a DQ or something and just add Murphy to Team SD.

·
Registered
10,984 Posts
I think Bayley & Natalya will make it onto the women's team although I'd love it if Billie managed to get on somehow because Peyton is now on Raw's team.

I think Big E will get the last spot for the SmackDown's men's team, I can't think of anyone else that could.

·
Banned
4,519 Posts
Seth vs Murphy will probably continue until TLC
He is taking time off soon with becky due to have her kid, wish them all the best and hope she will be back for mania, as it just ain't been the same without her.

·
Southern Pride
4,093 Posts
On the preview for Smackdown tonight WWE put "WWE Championship vs. Universal Championship". Uh..people are going to think that both titles are on the line at Survivor Series.

Anyway...

Roman Reigns, Drew McIntyre, Daniel Bryan returning to seek revenge on Jey Uso, Rollins vs. Murphy..... Looking forward to Smackdown.

Surely Team RAW will invade. Perhaps at the Reigns vs. McIntyre contract signing.

·
Registered
5,594 Posts
On the preview for Smackdown tonight WWE put "WWE Championship vs. Universal Championship". Uh..people are going to think that both titles are on the line at Survivor Series.

Anyway...

Roman Reigns, Drew McIntyre, Daniel Bryan returning to seek revenge on Jey Uso, Rollins vs. Murphy..... Looking forward to Smackdown.

Surely Team RAW will invade. Perhaps at the Reigns vs. McIntyre contract signing.
Smackdown couldnt be assed to care about the survivor series the last few weeks, what makes this week different?

·
Southern Pride
4,093 Posts
Smackdown couldnt be assed to care about the survivor series the last few weeks, what makes this week different?
...because this is the last episode before Survivor Series. I can imagine them suddenly showing some effort. More than the contract signing and filling in the last spot on the mens team. The final push before Sunday.

I agree that the build has been lackluster up to now.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
18,465 Posts
Oh god they're back to being goofy hosts of the show again.... god this shits so fucking bad.

And Big E still dressed like New Day....when the fuck is his singles push ever gonna start?

·
SGT. AT ARMS
18,465 Posts
Why's the enemy brand allowed to stroll in on Smackdown? I remember when Raw and Smackdown guys used to have to invade the enemy show, sneak in through the crowd etc, and the locker room would come out to fight them off. Long gone are the days when they put in effort to make Survivor Serious mean something and they took it serious.

1 - 20 of 148 Posts