1 - 20 of 764 Posts

·
Don't get between a wolf & its prey!
14,478 Posts

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
19,170 Posts
Looks like a good show.

Can't wait to see PAC just destroy family members until he gets his hands on Kingston. The tag match should be good.

I like how after all these months, Cage/Darby/Starks is still intertwined across other feuds that have happened. I wonder where Will Hobbs fits in all this though. He's been "late" a few times and he never quite responded to that Team Taz invitation did he?....

Been impressed by Top Flight on DARK - what a showcase for them to go up against the tag champions on the flagship show. Hopefully they put in a good performance. Nice to see Bucks wrestling on weekly TV again after being missing for various reasons throughout the year. Also nice to see Thunder Rosa back, hope she sticks around for good, wonderful talent who would be a great addition to the roster. Should be a good match between her and Deeb.

No mention of Moxley or Omega though - so interested to see what goes on there.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
OC better win.

young bucks versus top flight. I’ve seen all of dark but can’t even remember top flight.
The Cody Rhodes tag match is a tossup which is rare for dynamites.
PAC should beat blade.

I don’t like the Nwa partnership. Focus on AEW stuff. Boob murderer is all elite so I see Rosa winning here to get the belt to NWA

·
Premium Member
Geekslayer
8,767 Posts
Typical buffet episode. Cody/Darby vs Team Taz should be good. I am excited to see PAC start murdering dudes again. Serena vs Thunder Rosa should be good. The Vegas stuff might be good, but will likely be 2020 Jericho goofy nonsense. TBD. Zero interest in a way too long Bucks flippy match or Trashidy vs Kip.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
12,027 Posts
I like the line up this week.

Looking forward to Thunder Rosa and Serena Deeb. Should be a great match. So funny that we were all speculating so deeply on her but in the end Rosa still had a year left on her deal and lost the title just for storyline/angle purposes lol. Rosa will probably lose here. I think Rosa signing with AEW is a lock at the end of next year.

PAC in a match on TV after 7 months is gonna be a mark out moment for me. Cody/Darby vs Cage/Starks is gonna be awesome. This feud has been going on for so long and it still feels like they haven't scratched the surface. There are plenty of Darby/Starks matches they can still run and Darby has yet to face Cage 1v1. That's the beauty of having such a deep roster, you can keep things fresh. Hopefully the tag match main events.

Bucks vs Top Flight should be OK. Looking forward to an FTR appearance though. Hopefully they run the rematch at Revolution or Double or Nothing 3. With a great build this time.

Cassidy/Sabian should have a decent match. Inner Circle in Vegas should be cool.

Hoping that Omega and Moxley have some kind of segment together. Hoping to see Hangman in some capacity as well.

·
Justice 4 Asuka
1,825 Posts
Thunder Rosa was having Twitter arguements with Britt Baker and Ivelisse. When she's teasing feuds with them and she isn't even NWA champion now would strongly hint she's permanently AEW bound in the future. I think Britt costs Thunder Rosa the win and Deeb retains and possibly feuds with Tay Conti since that was also teased.

Looks a decent show, nothing earth shattering but solid enough. Mostly they'll be building up for the Dec 2nd show.

Can't wait for the in ring return of the bastard

·
Registered
109 Posts
Looks like a good show.

Can't wait to see PAC just destroy family members until he gets his hands on Kingston. The tag match should be good.

I like how after all these months, Cage/Darby/Starks is still intertwined across other feuds that have happened. I wonder where Will Hobbs fits in all this though. He's been "late" a few times and he never quite responded to that Team Taz invitation did he?....

Been impressed by Top Flight on DARK - what a showcase for them to go up against the tag champions on the flagship show. Hopefully they put in a good performance. Nice to see Bucks wrestling on weekly TV again after being missing for various reasons throughout the year. Also nice to see Thunder Rosa back, hope she sticks around for good, wonderful talent who would be a great addition to the roster. Should be a good match between her and Deeb.

No mention of Moxley or Omega though - so interested to see what goes on there.
Should be a dope show. I like the Blade. Dude looks like a character from Oz. Love that intensity.

I really can't imagine Top Flight not getting signed soon after this show. Especially if it's a great match.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Dynamite (and full gear) have been excellent lately ... looks like another great show. Pac is the highlight, and the NWA womens match. How good would an NWA men’s title match be???

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
When will they do an episode in which Mox, Miro, PAC, Jericho, Penta/Fenix and Omega all have a match the same night?

MJF is the ratings flusher. The more they push this ridiculous angle with the Inner Circle, the more the ratings slide.

·
Premium Member
11,784 Posts
They better do something with Mox/Omega FFS.

I'm not sure about this episode, I'm afraid they might spam Jericho/MJF segments all night. I hope it's a 5min clip and be done with it. These guys just don't have any chemistry together, they eat away from each-other.

Deeb/Rosa should be a great wrestling match, mostly looking forward to this. Not even sure who wins here so I like the unpredictability too, but i guess if I had to put money it's on Rosa.

Pac should beat Blade decisively and quickly. He just came back and Blade just lost this bunker's match he shouldn't be 100%.

Don't care for Bucks/Indy tag team.

I'm also looking forward to Kip/OC/Miro, and Cody/Darby stuff.

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Just throwing it out there but instead of desperately throwing the return of Pac on TV the second week he's back wouldn't it be better to build to a TV special where he can wrestle a hotly anticipated match? You know...to draw ratings and make it special?

Jericho and co in Vegas will be a bunch of lame comedy bits most likely inspired by The Hangover or other buddy party movies...

·
Registered
815 Posts
So Brodie Lee's absence has finally been explained... he has an ankle injury suffered in the Dog Collar Match with Cody (source: Meltzer). It's been over a month now since he last appeared, wonder how they will bring him back?

·
Registered
12,610 Posts
At this point Hobbs has to join Team Taz given the amount of time it's been dragged out.
Just throwing it out there but instead of desperately throwing the return of Pac on TV the second week he's back wouldn't it be better to build to a TV special where he can wrestle a hotly anticipated match? You know...to draw ratings and make it special?

Jericho and co in Vegas will be a bunch of lame comedy bits most likely inspired by The Hangover or other buddy party movies...
He's been gone for 8 months - how much longer would you keep him out of the ring? Also he's going back to UK from reports when US has it's Thanksgiving holiday (not sure what that would matter to him) and given COVID exploding again he could lockdown in UK again. It's more a case of use him while you can or not to have brought him back under such uncertainty.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
12,027 Posts
So Brodie Lee's absence has finally been explained... he has an ankle injury suffered in the Dog Collar Match with Cody (source: Meltzer). It's been over a month now since he last appeared, wonder how they will bring him back?
Ah so Brodie is injured. I would have him destroy his own stable when he comes back, or cut it down to 10, Anna, Uno, and Grayson seeing as guys like Silver are “bringing him down.”

·
rasslin
4,960 Posts
Lets just be thankful that The Hangover was made in the last 20 years and not comedy from 70 years ago.

Jericho is getting closer and closer to referencing something made in this decade.

1 - 20 of 764 Posts