Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 254 Posts

·
Fire, walk with me
8,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

impactwrestling.com said:
Preview Tonight's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV at 9/8c - if you can't watch the action on Thursday make sure to set your DVR!

- The World Heavyweight Championship Tournament continues on Thursday, with Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle battling Austin Aries in a Submission Match! Which superstar will join Jeff Hardy in advancing in the tournament?

- Also on Thursday, we'll find out the match types for the Bobby Roode vs. James Storm and Samoa Joe vs. Magnus tournament matches when Dixie Carter spins the Wheel Of Dixie! Both tournament matches will take place at the November 21 "Turning Point" IMPACT Special on SpikeTV!

- Backed by her juggernaut bodyguard Lei'd Tapa, TNA Knockouts Champion Gail Kim issued an Open Challenge this past week for any Knockout to step up and face her! Who will answer the challenge to try and knock Gail from the top spot in the division? Tune in and find out!

- Plus, Mr. Anderson will battle Bully Ray at the November 21 "Turning Point" special, but will all hell break loose before they get there?
All this and much more on Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast at 9/8c on SpikeTV!

You know what to do.

No spoilers also.

·
I did nothing wrong
8,909 Posts
My DVR, I need you for:
1. Watch the women's match(the dead silence on RAW was :lol) Because Gail Kim AKA Da GOAT
2. Based EC3
3. The main event

In the in between that, gonna check out some GTA and maybe some 2K14. Impact isn't at all worth a full 2 hours of my life.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
This show better have sum Bro Mans and EGO on it, besides Aries vs Angle and EC3 goodness.

1 - 20 of 254 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.