Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www................../artman/publish/WWE/article10014978.shtml

Monday's WWE Raw drew a 3.3 rating, which is up from the 3.07 rating the show drew last week, according to Twitter.com/JRsBBQ. The show averaged 4.8 million viewers and finished second in the cable ratings to Monday Night Football.

Powell's POV: Let's be honest, these are not the numbers that Vince McMahon cares most about today, but I'm sure he'll be pleased to know that the rating improved.

Not a bad rating.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
I bet some people will still come here and say if Orton wasn't champ the ratings would've been higher.

But on-topic that's a good rating seeing as they went head to head against MNF, Dancing With the Stars, and the World Series.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
3.3 that's a decent rating

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Expected number, Mark Henry cut a promo backstage, ratings were bound to be high. If they continue the "I wanna get my teddybear Evan Bourne back" storyline, they will soon hit 4.0s without problems.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Good rating, although the show wasn't too great. I hope this doesn't mean they'll think people want to see more Guest Host skits.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Peewee 'Ratings' Herman

Pay the man

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Dude, if Randy 'Boreton' (lol c wat i did there?) wasnt there, they could've gotten an 11.74

Atleast.
You don't know what the hell you're talking about, they'd have gotten a 11.75 at least. Maybe even a 87, o wait forgot Lou Thesz ain't around anymore :p

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,082 Posts
Damn, 4.8 million viewers up against DWTS, the clinching game of the World Series (WHOOOOHOOOO, YEAH, GIANTS!!!) and Peyton Manning?

No complaints in Stamford right now. Maybe in a little while as far as Linda's Senate aspirations go...

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
Not a bad rating at all, with all things considered. Going up against Monday Night Football and the World Series, I would have expected a little bit lower.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
NO CREDIT TO ORTON. FULL CREDIT TO MARK HENRY. AMIRITE?

4.8 million is a very good number these days. it'd be nice to see them touch somewhere in the low 5's, but its still a solid number.

·
Registered
878 Posts
I bet some people will still come here and say if Orton wasn't champ the ratings would've been higher.

But on-topic that's a good rating seeing as they went head to head against MNF, Dancing With the Stars, and the World Series.
I bet if boreton wasnt champion the ratings wouldve been higher ;)

·
Premium Member
5,646 Posts
Check out the AM RAW rating:

The 10/30 edition of AM Raw did a strong 1.04 rating with 1,207,000 viewers. I can't remember the last time the show did a number that high.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts