Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 80 of 175 Posts

·
24,260 Posts
Re: 11/8 SmackDown Spoilers from the UK

Also what even was that barking thing they had during Reigns' entrance? They better not use that during his entrance now. fpalm

·
Here Comes The Money
1,972 Posts

So the New Day are replacing the Revival for the triple threat tag team match at the ppv? Why make that match if you were just going to crown new tag champs right after? fpalm

·
Registered
4,658 Posts

This Tyson Fury motherfucker is still a thing fpalm No Fiend fpalm

Reactions: Kratosx23

·
Banned
575 Posts

Corbin also made jokes about Roman's balls. This is pure unfiltered Vince. Also have a title change:

New day new tag champs ? They can go screw off already......Guess I’ll be watching the show after it’s aired. I seriously despise the new day. Actually might not even watch, typical WWE. Same boring garbage, different day

·
Registered
7,508 Posts

Ugh, they had to put the New Day in there. I was looking forward to the Revival vs Raiders vs Undisputed Era. I guess that match would have been too "NXT".

·
Registered
5,950 Posts

Man, this show looks horrible. Surely Bray has a Fun House or something? Where the fuck is he?

This Bryan storyline with Zayn and Nak is so boring. I wish they'd just push him as a babyface.

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts

I actually think New Day is taking the fall to Undisputed Era. NXT has to win one match, The Revival don't matter, the New Day do. It makes NXT look much better. Just a shame because The Revival are just such a better team than New Day.

·
Registered
5,950 Posts

I actually think New Day is taking the fall to Undisputed Era. NXT has to win one match, The Revival don't matter, the New Day do. It makes NXT look much better. Just a shame because The Revival are just such a better team than New Day.
Whatever match Adam Cole (multi man?) is in is the match they will win. They are absolutely in love with that dude.

They are in love with Rhea Ripley and Tegan Nox too, so they could potentially win. Although with Charlotte most likely on the Raw team it's a toss-up.

·
Here Comes The Money
1,972 Posts

Ugh, they had to put the New Day in there. I was looking forward to the Revival vs Raiders vs Undisputed Era. I guess that match would have been too "NXT".
Same here. I'm sure the match could still be good, but even I was actually looking forward to the Revival being in that match with those two teams. They could've waited to give New Day the titles or at least waited to announce the triple threat match if new Smackdown champs we're going to be crowned.

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Same here. I'm sure the match could still be good, but even I was actually looking forward to the Revival being in that match with those two teams. They could've waited to give New Day the titles or at least waited to announce the triple threat match if new Smackdown champs we're going to be crowned.
I assume they added new day to add some name recognition to the match same as they do every survivor series. Dont agree with it but it is what it is.

As for waiting to anounce the match, the probs didnt want to spoil the results

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts

Whatever match Adam Cole (multi man?) is in is the match they will win. They are absolutely in love with that dude.

They are in love with Rhea Ripley and Tegan Nox too, so they could potentially win. Although with Charlotte most likely on the Raw team it's a toss-up.
Who is "they", exactly? Is "they" the people who run NXT? Because NXT was in love with Asuka and look what happened to her. There's no way that Vince is in love with Rhea Ripley or Tegan Nox. Rhea is Australian, and her old look was far more likely to get her noticed by Vince than her new Metal look, which is way too ugly and alternative for him, and Tegan is another non Irish UK and we know how that goes, plus she has a completely unremarkable look, and she gets injured every time she breathes.

Cole is not going to be in the tag match, but that doesn't matter. NXT will win that one because it doesn't mean anything.

·
Registered
17,339 Posts
Well smack down look like a total horrible piece of waste so I'm glad for the spoilers that way I don't have to watch any of it

·
Queen of all Galaxies
3,733 Posts

What a horrible SmackDown. Corbin and Roman opening AND main eventing the show. Why the hell are Dolph and Roode helping Corbin? Carmella and Dana being on Team SmackDown instead of Mandy and Sonya. Braun and Tyson forming a random tag team. Nothing about The Fiend. Little to nothing about Daniel Bryan.

fpalm

·
#BAYBAY
20,306 Posts

Why the hell would they put the Tag Titles back on The New Day AGAIN? fpalm

They need a break from the titles, just like Roman from being a World Champion.

Smackdown look's meh overall.

·
Providing For My Family
6,868 Posts

How are they not going to have Bray on the show? Maybe there will be a Fun House that airs that for whatever reason didn't air in the arena? Seems bizarre to keep the new champion off of the show.

61 - 80 of 175 Posts