Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will be July 23. Tickets go on sale the end of May.

I have never been to a WWE show before, but I'm thinking about going. I was wondering if you guys who go to shows a lot could tell me how likely it is that the event is sold out as soon as tickets go on sale?

sorry if this is the wrong thread...

·
The Power Of Three Will Set You Free
4,022 Posts
I am going to be going to the show, and it might sell out pretty fast but Royal Rumble held in the same arena didn't sell out fast earlier this year but btw, according to the arena's website, the one sale date is June 2.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am going to be going to the show, and it might sell out pretty fast but Royal Rumble held in the same arena didn't sell out fast earlier this year but btw, according to the arena's website, the one sale date is June 2.
gotcha, thanks.

·
Ceramic Wizard Bong
3,993 Posts
Id get a ticket ASAP if i were you, this is gonna be a BIG deal with a load of legend appearances, id imagine they'll have Austin there, maybe Rocky too (via satelite if not in person).
Its a gigantic milestone for any tv show, they'll milk the shit out of it.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
If I was you I would get tickets ASAP!
This will be the biggest RAW yet.
Austin will be there, Rock, maybe taker etc...
The show better live up to expectation or I'll be mad.
PLEASE don't screw this up WWE.

(Y)

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
Hopefully this is a good one. This weeks 3 hour Raw felt like punishment, especially when we got into those comedy jobber tag matches towards the end of the third hour.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
We'll more than likely see Hacksaw Jim Duggan again.
I really hope it doesn't become a show with old fucks on it. It's one thing to show some video packages to help fill up the 3 hours but another thing entirely to let them back on after the Smackdown old school debacle. I know Hacksaw can make the crowd react just by lifting his finger up and stomping (doing the little things) and I don't care. These old fucks need to pack up their bags and head out for the Legends House already and start hitting the liquor hard.

·
Great One?..
10,841 Posts
OP, you are thinking of going? No offence but you're better off not going if you have to think about going to possibly the biggest RAW in years.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
OP, you are thinking of going? No offence but you're better off not going if you have to think about going to possibly the biggest RAW in years.
Of course I'm going. My only obstacle is if the tix sell out before I can order them. Which was the point of the thread

1 - 20 of 22 Posts