Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are ten things learned from Raw tonight:

10. It took Michael Cole 9 years to realize Cena is overated.....really.....9 fucking years and your just now realizing this!!
On the flip side it took most of us only 1 raw to realize Michael Cole is overated.

9. With a flirty face AJ made Kane feel human again. Boner intact the Big Red Machine had to leave the ring after taking several mental photos.

8. Durring the comercial break a confused and emotional Kane was found stealing oil out of Big Dick Johnsons locker.

7. Dolph Ziggler.....the show off.....is here to show the world.....how to lay on his back for a 3 count. This guy needs a win!

6. It was Big Shows day off.....surely there must have been 1 disapointed fan out there.....somewhere.

5. Sure the tripple threat between Bryan, Punk and Kane will be solid. But the real tripple threat is which one of these guys are going to be the next one to plow AJ.

4. After being off RAW for 2 weeks and on Superstars.....Lord Tenai came out so pissed he pushed over Sakmoto.....and jobbed to Cena in sandbag fashion. Welcome back Fat Albert.....surely there must have been 1 fan who missed you....somewhere.

3. Well after tonight it can be said that Josh Mathews would make the worst wingman ever. Put a hot woman in his face; he cowers and turns to stone

2. Its Ireland vs Mexico!!!!!.....It's Broque Kick vs the Cross Arm Bar!!!!.....It's The GREAT WHITE HYPE Sheamus vs Albertooooooooooooo Del RRRRRRRRRIIIIIIO!!!!......Surely there must be 1 fan who cares about this fued out there.....somewhere. In other news Ricardo is trending worldwide

1. No Viper Randy on RAW...when he comes back they should start calling he the cat.....because when it comes to the wellness policy he aparently has nine lives.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Sorry, but these threads are stupid. I apologize to you, but I had to say it.

·
Registered
630 Posts
What about number 11:
Jerry Lawler apparently ALWAYS keep bottles of J.R.'s barbeque sauce at the announce table (Lawler did use the words "always keep) unbeknownst to the wrestlers apparently. So he must be eating what 10 sumo wrestlers would with that amount of FOUR bottles of barbeque sauce. And yet noone knew he had the sauce.

·
Banned
2,045 Posts
I merely learned one thing watching this week's RAW: the show is better if you watch it the next day when you're constantly skipping through and get done with it in 10 minutes.

·
Registered
14,605 Posts
I agree Ziggler needs a win. If he's the next big thing in the WWE time to start pushing him as such.

·
Premium Member
44,384 Posts
10 Things I Learned.

10) Vince McMahon is apparently in charge of the WWE again after getting ousted by the board of directors last year.

9) Prior to this episode of Raw, John Cena had never defeated Lord Tensai. He did however defeat A-Train on an episode of Smackdown in 2004, prior to Wrestlemania XX.

8) Michael Cole is more important than the IC & US Titles and Tag Division Combined.

7) Ryback momentarily thought he really was Goldberg and picked up one of his opponents for a Jackhammer. While holding him up in the air, he regained his senses and turned it into a regular vertical suplex.

6) Jerry Lawler keeps Hot Sauce and BBQ Sauce underneath the announce table. My speculation is that it is either for the sake of cheap gags, or it is what he uses as sexual lubricant.

5) The Tag Team Division is ON FIRE in the WWE at the moment. Never would have guessed that, but if Michael Cole & Jerry Lawler say it, then it must be true.

4) Kofi & Truth weren't actually injured from last week's attack by Big Show, but rather chose the bandaged look as a fashion statement by coincidence. The way they were flying all over the ring, they couldn't have possibly be hurt.

3) This is the first time Big Show has ever turned heel. The 5 times he joined the nWo, and the various other monster pushes he's received never actually happened. We all collectively imagined those as he was a smiling goof his entire career.

2) Johnny Ace's job being on the line is a mandated monthly occurrence.

1) With Michael Cole Vs. John Cena as both the major story for the night and the main event, I learned that not only can WWE get away with anything, but they know they can.

·
Registered
221 Posts
10 Things I Learned.

10) Vince McMahon is apparently in charge of the WWE again after getting ousted by the board of directors last year.

9) Prior to this episode of Raw, John Cena had never defeated Lord Tensai. He did however defeat A-Train on an episode of Smackdown in 2004, prior to Wrestlemania XX.

8) Michael Cole is more important than the IC & US Titles and Tag Division Combined.

7) Ryback momentarily thought he really was Goldberg and picked up one of his opponents for a Jackhammer. While holding him up in the air, he regained his senses and turned it into a regular vertical suplex.

6) Jerry Lawler keeps Hot Sauce and BBQ Sauce underneath the announce table. My speculation is that it is either for the sake of cheap gags, or it is what he uses as sexual lubricant.

5) The Tag Team Division is ON FIRE in the WWE at the moment. Never would have guessed that, but if Michael Cole & Jerry Lawler say it, then it must be true.

4) Kofi & Truth weren't actually injured from last week's attack by Big Show, but rather chose the bandaged look as a fashion statement by coincidence. The way they were flying all over the ring, they couldn't have possibly be hurt.

3) This is the first time Big Show has ever turned heel. The 5 times he joined the nWo, and the various other monster pushes he's received never actually happened. We all collectively imagined those as he was a smiling goof his entire career.

2) Johnny Ace's job being on the line is a mandated monthly occurrence.

1) With Michael Cole Vs. John Cena as both the major story for the night and the main event, I learned that not only can WWE get away with anything, but they know they can.
This one was way better, but still not really good.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
only thing I learned is, im taking a fucking break from this garbage poor excuse of a wrestling company.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
I have to admit number One was gold.

·
Banned
2,383 Posts
I merely learned one thing watching this week's RAW: the show is better if you watch it the next day when you're constantly skipping through and get done with it in 10 minutes.
That's how I do it. Although this week it was so bad that even that didn't seem to help.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts