Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are ten things learned from Raw

10. CM punk comes out to a nice ovation.....now its time for Mark Henry...........oh wait he's already in the ring....apearing out of nowhere like a damn magic show....abracadabra...poof there's Mark Henry

9. Sure David Ortunga has "the look" and "the coffee sip"....but absolutely no wrestling skills.....come to think of it he fits in with most of the roster.

8. For 30 seconds Koffi looked like an idiot staring at Daniel Bryan.....raise ur arms and chant "YES" with him fool.

7. Zack Ryder comes back 3 months later.....He's back to avenge all the abuse Kane gave to him. Everything is on the line.....retribution.....revenge.....another decimation burial courtesy of the big red machine.

6. Judging by the crowd reaction on Ryder most of them forgot who he was. The crowd was so dead I could hear the echoes of Kanes choke slam in the photo recap from 3 months ago.

5. Brock rips Cena a new asshole.....meanwhile Cena watches on with a smile as he dries the piss running down his leg.

4. Fuck Teddy Long.....R Sherlock Truth needs to solve the mystery of who CM Punk had fish and chips with.

3. The wwe is a copy cat league.....a bloody mouth is the new cool thing to have.....first Cena....now Lord Tensai.

2. Lord Tensai....the destructive force....a jobbers nightmare. Put him in the ring with a real opponent and he needs help from David Ortunga. Although in the end Fat Albert won....and a win over Cena is like pie....it tastes great no matter how you slice it.

1. What a night for Cena....tonight he will have nightmares about being Brock Lesners personal bell hop.....with a smile of course.

·
Registered
23 Posts
4) Yeah! I thought about it too. This Raw has shown one more time that R-Truth is the best comedian character in WWE by far. Santino sucks ass.

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
Did you already know DB is gonna become the biggest star in pro wrestling? Otherwise you should've learned that tonight.

·
Super Moderator
25,840 Posts
It's true. In his first world title reign he's already become a bigger star then the guys in your sig and avatar when they were first world champ.
Don't know, I've always considered Punk and Bryan as close to being equals. As for Orton? Pretty sure everyone who has won the title since Orton's last run as WHC has surpassed him. At least that's what the ratings suggest.

·
Asuka
96,571 Posts
It's true. In his first world title reign he's already become a bigger star then the guys in your sig and avatar when they were first world champ.
Whatever happened to him getting buried, just like you said would (And DID) happen? He's no star. He's extremely over with smarks, but that was the case long, long before he won the title. Nothing has changed.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Please guys this is not a brysqash hate thread, this thread was posted so we can laugh at OP trying hard as always and incredibily failing again.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
I agree with 8, Kofi did not just look stupid, he disrespected the GOAT right to his face. Plus he was hitting on AJ, just because Bryan doesn't want anything to do with her doesn't mean he's allowing her to date other people.

The nerve of Kofi, he deserved what he got!

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,626 Posts
As I was reading this topic as I did not see anything that bad was on Raw tonight, but I did find it strange that they showed R Truth a lot tonight.

·
Zombo
8,771 Posts
I'm always hopeful when I click on this thread, just praying that it's improved for once.

And I'm always fucking disappointed.

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
I don't think anyone forgot who Ryder was. Like I, and others said when he won the title. . .nobody was gonna give a shit about him anymore in a mere couple of weeks after he won it since he was the underdog. You want the underdog to win, then when he does, you don't give a shit about him having the belt anymore since Ziggler was clearly the better wrestler and more interesting character.

Ryder's reactions are the exact same as they've been 2 weeks after he won the title from Ziggler. . .lukewarm. He was only cool because he was basically Barry Horrowintz. Oh my god, he actually beat Ziggler! He's basically never won before and just gotten owned! Oh my god he beat Ziggler/Skip again! Ziggler even does situps (instead of pushups) in the middle of matches just like Skip.

Once he got the title, it was like yayy!. . .then, well this is fuckin stupid. He ain't a real champ, get the belt off him.

Kofi did look stupid too. WWE needed to script him a better reaction, or at least, not put Bryan over so hard as being so "intimidating" that nobody ever punches him in the face when he's doing the annoying "YES!" thing right in someone's grill.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts