Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well for the last 8 days I have been on a vacation on the Oregon Coast. Down there is very beutiful, all the water falls and views they were spectacular. Now since I've been in a different country for 8 days I've taken notice to some of the things that I found out.

1.) Dave Foley is child star turned host for Celebrity Poker.

2.) If you say your camping people assume your homless.

3.) Canadian's say washroom and American's say bathroom.

4.) When you say your from British Columbia people are surprised you don't have a British accent.

5.) Everybody strives to be from the Ghetto.

6.) Pimp My Ride is like the best show ever.

7.) Not having TV/ Internet really gets you out of the know, thank god for USA Today.

8.) American McDonalds cheese burgers are way better than Canadian McDonalds chesse burgers.

9.) Smarties McFlurries are way better than M&M ones.

10.) One pint is very very small.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Yeah...washroom - public facilities.....bathroom - home facilities.

And where have you had an M&M McFlurry? In the states? In my town, the only Flurry flavours they have are Smartie(shit), Oreo(best), strawberry cheesecake(good), coffee crisp(decent) and some other shit ones. Never had an M&M one. I'd assume it'd be shitty. :)

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The M&M's one was in the States. It was horrible they didn't even grind the M&M's so you had these huge chunck's of shit floating around the McFlurry. After two bites I threw it out.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
cap'n crunch032 said:
The M&M's one was in the States. It was horrible they didn't even grind the M&M's so you had these huge chunck's of shit floating around the McFlurry. After two bites I threw it out.
I find the dye washes off it and taste liek shit

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
A toilet is a toilet, and a bathroom is a bathroom.

You don't shit in the bathroom, you shit in the toilet.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
We call it 'de badkamer'.

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
Toilet dont have Shower/bath tub? and bath room have it.... I hate when you call it in many ways . "im going to ?johns (sorry, I forgot the spelling)" Im going to the powder room" ... But they all end up peeing or sitting on it anyway.

·
The Old Man
2,046 Posts
Rajah said:
A toilet is a toilet, and a bathroom is a bathroom.

You don't shit in the bathroom, you shit in the toilet.
Can't get clearer than that, different words for different functions...no confusion, you utilise a toilet to excrete bodliy waste from your bowels, then wash your hands in a bathroom/washroom.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Australians are coolest

Toilet= Dunny

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Australians suck.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts