Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Most of the viewers on Raw are 9 years old. Makes me feel bad because I’m three times that age.

2. They should replace Ryback squashing people with Heath Slater just getting beat up by Legends. Or Pop singers. Or just random people on the street. (I smell a new youtube show coming!)

3. Even Kane thinks AJ is mentally unstable.

4. It is so hard for two guys to grab a clipboard on a pole that they actually have to stop the match and declare it a draw.

5. Vickie looks better than half the Divas in the bikini challenge. Though being a cougar, she naturally wears leopard attire to the ring.

6. No Great Khali? Total waste of my time.

7. There’s going to be a Raw social media ambassador? Let’s hope it’s somebody responsible, a good role model, and is good with good public relations! #PoorDecisionFailure

8. John Cena turning blue while being choked out by the Big Show as the Raw logo comes up. Best. Ending. Ever.

9. Wow, an actual good episode of Raw. Only took 996 episodes.

10. Dat Ass (props to the other guy)

Honorable Mention: According to Michael Cole, Chris Jericho is back after touring with Fozzie for a month.

Alright complain if you must, but try doing this yourself.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Alright complain if you must, but try doing this yourself.
Why would we try it ourselves? Who says that there need to be a top 10 things about what you learned on RAW. You're not in fucking school, stop learning.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.