Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So fantastic. Cannot wait for this game. AvP (for PC, not the abortion from last year) were great, but this is the game fans have been waiting for. I can definitely say no matter what, I will be picking this up first day since Aliens is my favorite movie of all time.

·
Indeed
16,935 Posts
From what I'm seeing, the game lacks any sort of intensity (could just be this level). Not to mention the gun fires like shit. I'll reserve judgment for when the time comes, but this does not really impress me. I would've preferred an Alien horror game, but whatever.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
From what I'm seeing, the game lacks any sort of intensity (could just be this level). Not to mention the gun fires like shit. I'll reserve judgment for when the time comes, but this does not really impress me. I would've preferred an Alien horror game, but whatever.
This to be honest. The gameplay didn't look the best. I like the idea though so hopefully it turns out OK.

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I liked AvP:Extinction. Fun weird little strategy game. Not much depth, but excellent use of the licenses and very fun to boot.

I meant in the sense of an FPS game this is what fans have been waiting for.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts