Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 662 Posts

·
Fire, walk with me
8,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

impactwrestling.com said:
Preview tonight's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV at 9/8c - LIVE from the Maverik Center in Salt Lake City, Utah!

- IMPACT will feature the aftermath of TNA's biggest event of the year: Bound For Glory! Tune in for all the latest news and updates from the night that changed the face of TNA Wrestling!

Huge News: Dixie Carter orders the AJ vs. Bully rematch for Thursday on IMPACT
Watch exclusive footage now - after Bound For Glory went off the air on Thursday night, TNA President Dixie Carter ordered that the World Heavyweight Title rematch between new titleholder AJ Styles and Bully Ray will take place LIVE this Thursday at 9/8c on SpikeTV from Salt Lake City!

- Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle will appear on IMPACT LIVE to discuss what happened at Bound For Glory! After shocking the wrestling world and respectfully declining his HOF induction, and then his controversial loss to Bobby Roode in which he was injured, what is next for Kurt Angle? What is Angle's condition after the match? He appeared to suffer an injury and was prone for several minutes, but climbed off the stretcher and walked out on his own power! What will Angle have to say to the fans on IMPACT?

- On Sunday night, Chris Sabin regained the X Division Championship in the Ultimate X Match! Now that Sabin is back on top of the X Division, what does he have planned next?

- Also on Sunday, new Tag Team Champions were crowned as The Bro Mans (along with their new Bro addition Mr. Olympia) captured the gold, plus Gail Kim regained the Knockouts Championship with a big assist by the juggernaut Lei'D Tapa! Now that Gail and Tapa have seemingly formed an alliance, can any Knockout stop them? Tune in to IMPACT for the latest on the new titleholders!

Plus, where do "The Icon" Sting and Magnus stand after battling each other at Bound For Glory? Both superstars will be on Thursday's broadcast!
All this and much more on Thursday at 9/8c on SpikeTV - LIVE from Salt Lake City, Utah!

Go nuts.

Hopefully the main event is better than Sundays one. aka them just letting Bully and AJ do their thing and actually have the match they're capable of having and have had before.

Also hoping for more ECIII. Suppose now that they've effectively hit reset it'll be fun to see how they try and progress.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Imagine if Bully Ray wins the title back...

·
Intoner
6,591 Posts
Yeah. I have a feeling that we will see a title change on this tapings.
Maybe Manik will regain X title, or BroMans will lose tag belts. Styles loosing title sounds crazy, but I think there is a small posibility of this too.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Actually enjoyed the Bro-Mans victory, good to see a new team about in TNA. However, I do not really get the Gail Kim and Lei'D Tapa thing, if one knockout does not need a valet, its Gail.

·
Intoner
6,591 Posts
It will eventually lead to a feud, so it's ok.
I doubt we will see another Gail vs. Kong, but Tapas looks and Gails talent can work a good match.

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
I really wouldn't be surprised to see Bully win back the World Title tonight, making Styles' win basically meaningless. Unless they have a storyline planned, we'll see. I'm hoping they do the smart thing and have Styles keep the title, and have Aces & Eights fully end tonight, which is what should have happened at Bound For Glory.

Interested as to what will happen between Sabin and Velvet, after Sabin basically used her as a distraction to win the X Division Title. Two things will happen, either Velvet will get tired of being used as a distraction for Sabin to win his matches and turn on him, or Velvet will turn heel. I kinda want to see heel Velvet back, but I don't see it happening.

Also hoping Bro Mans will defend the Tag Team Titles in a rematch, and hoping Manik faces Sabin, just because.

TNA will hit the reset button, hopefully, starting tonight.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
I do not think aj be wrestle tonight with the injured from bfg 2013.

aj will like refuse to defend the title at the open of the show then Dixie Carter will announce a 8 man tournament for the tna champion.

manik will like get a rematch for the x title tonight of

abyss will cost daniels the match.

·
Time waits for NO one
535 Posts
Well tonight cant be worse then BFG only good match was AJ and Bully other then that BFG was shit so lets hope tonight is not like that PPV...... Oh wait it's TNA

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Well tonight cant be worse then BFG only good match was AJ and Bully other then that BFG was shit so lets hope tonight is not like that PPV...... Oh wait it's TNA
No way! Angle/Roode was quality (bar the post-match shenanigans). I know everyone seems to have a downer about BFG but that match was great.

On a different subject.... I hope we see the beginnings of a Bro-Mans / BI feud. That's the only possible explanation I can think of for BI not really taking part in BFG as such.

·
Banned
3,522 Posts
hopefully we will get the continuation of the AJ contract angle and see something like he doesn't want to defend the title and threatens to off to some other promotions like OVW or Japan.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
hopefully we will get the continuation of the AJ contract angle and see something like he doesn't want to defend the title and threatens to off to some other promotions like OVW or Japan.
Hmmm, if this is a reset, maybe AJ will "leave for Japan" for a few months before returning with some Wrestle 1 guys? I really don't want to see another stable war but....?

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
looking forward to the show, hopefully TNA don't fuck up AJ by taking the title off him already, he deserves a long powerful run with it, i don't want to see any that authority bs thats going on with Bryan in E.

·
Finally...
5,984 Posts
AJ needs to refuse to complete, Anderson returning to feud with Bully would be good and they should continue the Angle/Roode feud in some form.

That's what I'm hopeing for from this set of tapings

·
Comin' at you like a double-fisted kangaroo
21,054 Posts
There's no way AJ should wrestle for the title tonight. Giving him a new contract shouldn't just be a random thing Tenay says to set up this match. And without a contract why would AJ defend?

·
Premium Member
27,697 Posts
There's no way AJ should wrestle for the title tonight. Giving him a new contract shouldn't just be a random thing Tenay says to set up this match. And without a contract why would AJ defend?
If I have the storyline correct, when Styles signed the contract for the BFG match he agreed to a rematch within 30 days if he won the title. However, Dixie decided to just breach the contract and is trying to force him to defend the title tonight. Logically speaking, Styles should come out and say something along the lines of "I have 30 days to defend the title and I'm not going to". If he defends the title that means Dixie has the power to breach legally binding contracts and Styles looks like a geek or in other words, LOLTNA.

Or they just go the WWE route and say, "Yeah, Styles signed a new contract over night. Awesome coup for TNA~!!!!"

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Impact tonight going up against world series and blackfish(I believe it's some documentary on CNN about seaworld,either way, it's a top trend on twitter and it doesn't air for hours!)

And in the end, ratings will go up or down by .01 and people here will say someone is(or isn't) a draw.

·
Registered
45 Posts
What are you looking forward to on tonight's LIVE Impact Wrestling?

Hopefully there is a good x-division match, women's match, and a good tag-team match. Not interested in the WHC match.

1 - 20 of 662 Posts