Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2013/1015/566428/live-spoilers-for-this-week-wwe-main-event/

DARK MATCH:

Darren Young and Titus O'Neil defeat El Locales

MAIN EVENT:

* Dean Ambrose defeated Dolph Ziggler to retain the United States Title.

* Tensai, Brodus Clay and Santino Marella defeated 3MB. Santino pinned Jinder Mahal.

* Damien Sandow defeated R-Truth.

* The Great Khali defeated Fandango.
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2013/1015/566429/live-spoilers-for-this-week-wwe-smackdown/

SMACKDOWN:

* SmackDown opens with Vickie Guerrero and Brad Maddox together. They talk about what Big Show did at the end of RAW on Monday. Daniel Bryan comes out to a big pop. Big Show's music hits but he doesn't come out and they don't know if he's here. WWE Tag Team Champions Cody Rhodes and Goldust are out next. Maddox and Vickie make The Shield vs. Bryan, Rhodes and Goldust for tonight's main event.

* Luke Harper and Erick Rowan defeated The Miz and Kofi Kingston in a solid tag team match. Bray Wyatt watched the match from his rocking chair.

* Brie Bella defeated AJ Lee in a non-title match.

* Big Show comes to the ring through the crowd and says he's filed a lawsuit against Triple H and Stephanie McMahon. Maddox and Vickie come back out to confront him. Show says he has nothing to lose and hits Maddox with the knockout punch.

* CM Punk defeated Big E Langston.

* Josh Mathews interviews World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio in the ring about his match with John Cena at Hell In a Cell. Cena appears on the big screen and upsets Del Rio. Del Rio ends up taking Mathews out.

* The Usos defeated Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro when Los Matadores came out with El Torito to distract The Real Americans.

* Randy Orton comes out and cuts a promo on Daniel Bryan

* Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes and Goldust defeated The Shield in the main event.
http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/WWE_News_3/article_73951.shtml#.Ul4OeRb3CL0

Smackdown SPOILERS 10/18

Smackdown GM Vickie Guerrero and Raw GM Brad Maddox started the show in the ring. The crowd was booing Vickie so loud that I couldn't hear a thing she said. Maddox said that security was keeping Big Show out of the building. Daniel Bryan came down to the ring and told them that Big Show was already past security. Queue the Big Show's music, but no Big Show. Bryan then introduced the Rhodes Brothers. Vickie made a six-man tag for Bryan and the Rhodes vs. The Shield.

(1) Wyatt Family (Luke Harper & Erick Rowan) beat The Miz & Kofi Kingston. Sorry match. Harper got the pin on Kofi with a sidewalk slam. Miz did literally nothing. Bray cut a typical Wyatt Family promo.

(2) Brie Bella beat Divas champion A.J. Lee in a non-title match. Not much to say.

Big Show came out to cut a promo. He thanked the fans for their support on social media. Maddox and Vickie then came down to the ring. The crowd was booing so I couldn't hear what they said, but it ended up with Maddox getting KO punched.

(3) C.M. Punk beat Big E. Langston. Decent match between the two. Punk won with a GTS on Langston, which was really impressive.

After the match, Paul Heyman, Ryback, and Curtis Axel came out. Heyman and Punk cut promos on each other. The crowd was electric for Punk, then Ryback and Axel started to beat down on Punk. But, Langston (who Heyman insulted) came to Punk's aide. Not sure if this was a face turn or what but crowd popped huge for it.

World Hvt. champion Alberto Del Rio came out to cut a promo. It was a typical Del Rio promo. It ended with him putting the cross arm-breaker on Josh Matthews to demonstrate his finisher ahead of facing John Cena at Hell in a Cell.

(4) The Usos beat Real Americans. Usos pinned the Real Americans after Los Matadores interfered. El Torito gored Zeb Colter. After the match, the two winning teams celebrated in the ring carrying El Torito around.

(5) Daniel Bryan & WWE tag champions Rhodes Bros. beat The Shield in a six-man tag match. Great match on-par with the other six-mans from May/June. Bryan pinned Ambrose with his knee to the face finisher. The crowd was super-hot and they built up the Brian hot tag incredibly well. Most of the match was Cody selling for The Shield, then Bryan hot-tagged and the place went berserk.

Dark Match: Daniel Bryan beat Randy Orton. Back and forth match that ended with Bryan pinning Orton with a knee to the face.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Re: 10/16 Main Event + 10/18 SmackDown Spoilers

SO how do those seat fillers work? They might need some when they come here to Oklahoma in Nov

·
YES!
2,390 Posts

My favorite part of Wednesday at work. Smackdown! Spoilers.

Is that The Undertaker ^^^ ;)

Edit: Main Event (Ambrose Vs Ziggler - US Championship)

It's going to be awkward for whoever is cutting promo's, talking to empty seats.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts

Yeah, some people probably don't give a fuck if they miss anything before SD. I would like to get my money's worth thou tbh.

But shit, I hope at least something gets a little more fill once SD starts.

·
Registered
4,133 Posts

"Hey man you want to watch some wrestling show, i got free tickets for ya!" :lmao

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Ambrose beat Ziggler clean to retain US Title

Santino & Tons Of Funk Beat 3MB

·
Butter My Arse
11,761 Posts

LOL those empty seats.

I hope this trend continues so it leads to WWE pulling the plug on this needless bullshit.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts

Ugh, ME card

Dean vs Ziggler

Tyson Kidd vs Antonio

Swagger vs Kofi

solid card right there.

·
Registered
6,524 Posts

LOL those empty seats.

I hope this trend continues so it leads to WWE pulling the plug on this needless bullshit.
Main Event pulls in solid numbers every week on ION (more than Impact), and is very cheap to produce given they just shoot it before Smackdown, so don't expect it to go anywhere.

·
Nah, I’m your king now.
4,135 Posts

I'd wait until Smackdown starts before I give an opinion on the crowd.

Not a lot of people give a damn about Main Event.

·
Butter My Arse
11,761 Posts

Main Event pulls in solid numbers every week on ION (more than Impact), and is very cheap to produce given they just shoot it before Smackdown, so don't expect it to go anywhere.
They could go one better and start televising house shows.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts

Sandoow won a match?

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Also The Great Khali beat Fandango

1 - 20 of 171 Posts