Wrestling Forum banner
301 - 304 of 304 Posts

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
What an awful show. Some random dork that dresses like Janela who's in the Men of the year group inteferes in the match, costing them the victory. Pointless matches with Punk and Ruby Soho. No real memorable promos other than Jericho talking shit to the other guys. I'd rather see promos and angles as opposed to guys just talking shit to each other before the match. The Rampage formula is getting too predictable and boring now.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Danielson vs. Suzuki currently ranked 8th best AEW match by fans. Three of the top ten have come since the start of September. AEW has definitely upped its game in giving high-end matches of late. Omega vs. Danielson and Bucks vs. Lucha Bros were both incredible. I hope to see Hangman vs. Kenny on this list after Full Gear. 😍

View attachment 110306

Damn Bryan got 2 of the top 8 spots and he only been there a month and had 4 matches. 50% of his matches have been in the top 8 of all time AEW matches. Nice start.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Bit late to the party … Bryan 5*, punk and sydal delivered more than I thought. That was fun. The women’s match was sound. I was not looking forward to the main event but it really delivered, and the crowds involvement was excellent. I am now excited how this feud develops.
commentary was great
7.5/10

301 - 304 of 304 Posts