Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 376 Posts

·
Fire, walk with me
8,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

impactwrestling.com said:
Preview Thursday's IMPACT WRESTLING broadcast on SpikeTV at 9/8c - LIVE from Tulsa, Oklahoma! With Hulk Hogan gone, will IMPACT fall into complete chaos? If you can't watch the action on Thursday, make sure to set your DVR!

- What will the the fallout from "The Immortal" Hulk Hogan telling TNA President Dixie Carter to take his job and shove it? Carter wanted Hogan on #TeamDixie, but in a major shocker, the former IMPACT General Manager told her "I QUIT" and walked out! How will Carter react to what Hogan did? Is it really the end of Hulkamania in TNA? And without Hulk this Thursday, WILL IMPACT FALL INTO COMPLETE CHAOS?

- The countdown continues to TNA's biggest event of the year - "Bound For Glory" on October 20! How will Magnus prepare for his BFG bout against "The Icon" Sting? Plus - X Division Champion Manik, Austin Aries, Jeff Hardy and Chris Sabin get ready for the Ultimate X Match! MORE matches will be announced on Thursday's broadcast!

-Christopher Daniels and Kazarian surprised Bobby Roode this past Thursday night when they informed him he would be the 1st member of the E.G.O. Hall of Fame. What will happen when Roode is officially inducted by Daniels and Kaz this Thursday on Spike?

- Lei'D Tapa has arrived to the ranks of the Knockouts! The dominant TNA newcomer made an instant impact by attacking Velvet Sky this past week! What's next for the imposing Knockout as she plans to unleash a path of destruction? Who is next on her list? Tune in and find out!

- Plus, WHO is ETHAN and when will he arrive in IMPACT WRESTLING? We got a sneak peek this past week - more to come on Thursday night!
All this and much more on Thursday's LIVE IMPACT broadcast at 9/8c on SpikeTV from Tulsa, Oklahoma!

Discuss away. Is CHAOS going to ensue?

·
Registered
86 Posts
The truth is brother, Impact Wrestling has already been in chaos. However, now that the authority figure situation has been shaken up it makes for good TV Jack. Anything can happen.

·
Intoner
6,590 Posts
I hope there will be chaos. I want action, rutheless agression.
Hardy, Sabin, Manik and Aries beating the hell out of each other with high risk spots and weapons.
Some hardcore preview to tag gauntlet, Bully destroying the 2 last members of A&8s.
And of course Brooke Tess shakin her ass for no reason.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
here is what I see happen at Impact Wrestling.

TNA President Dixie Carter open up the show and say aj will wrestle in a Gauntlet Match in the main event.

Austin Aries vs Manik.

Chris Sabin vs Jeff Hardy.

joe and Magnus and sting get in a fight with Christopher Daniels and Kazarian and Bobby Roode doing the E.G.O. Hall of Fame and set up a 6 man tag team match.

ETHAN say he be at bfg.

·
Banned
20 Posts
80% of the building is going to be dark, due to low ticket sales. This is the biggest indicator yet, that they should start running smaller venues.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
Bring the E-THAN.

·
Registered
6,492 Posts
Oh man, I am looking so forward to the E.G.O. / Rood "HOF" segment, that should be fun. There obviously will be some sort of interference by Angle or someone who represents him, to make their BFG match. Hopefully it'll be Angle himself who will be on Impact again, but, if long if the match is made, I'm happy with that. Roode vs. Angle is a match I really want to see on BFG.

·
I did nothing wrong
8,909 Posts
If Bad Influence sings Roode's music for his Hall Of fame Induction, I'm gonna cry. :allen1

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
This needs to be an epic show. They've only got two Impact's left before Bound for Glory, and although the card isn't looking bad, I'm not that hyped for it this year as of yet.

·
Comin' at you like a double-fisted kangaroo
21,054 Posts
Looking forward to the E.G.O. celebration and whatever singles matches they go with to hype the 4-way.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Austin Healy Aries ‏@AustinAries
Tonight on @IMPACTWRESTLING:
#TheCommonDenominatorOfGreatness @AustinAries VS
#TheFitnessAppModel @JEFFHARDYBRAND
@SpikeTV 9pm/8c.

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
after last weeks so so mediocre impact

im kinda not pumped about tonight

ill watch it but i dont have high hopes for the show

hopefully EGO and BI wont be on tonight, either that or cracks start to form within the most boring stable ever!

and Tapa needs to do alot better and lot less screaming than last week, I am not impressed with her so far...

·
Premium Member
3,467 Posts
i'm looking forward to this 2 hour time delayed Impact tonight :lol

·
Registered
178 Posts
EGO segment will be awesome.

Aries/Hardy should be a fun match. However, I assume that thsi match means we´ll get Sabin/Manik next week, I would prefer to not have these two fight one on one if they are going to feud after BFG.

Ethan has me intrigued, I´m expecting something entertaining, like a new vignette. Maybe a debut, although that would maybe be more fitting at or post BFG.

Magnus/Sting is kinda meh to me right now. So I´m not expecting that much tonight.

Tapa seems unimportant to me, but at least she´s someone kinda new in the KO´s so I´ll give her a chance, but I´m not that impressed yet.

All in all, I think the show has a decent potential, although I don´t really feel like its going to be anything special. Apart from Roode being inducted in the most prestigious HOF in the world.

Considering were getting close to BFG, I´d like to see something between Bully and AJ, as I´m not really feling a lot of intensity for that match.
Some build for the TAG titles would be nice as well.

1 - 20 of 376 Posts