Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1311 Posts

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,374 Posts
Looks like a very good show. My boy Havoc one match away from the world title :proud.

(Shut up I know he is losing but let me have this)

·
Registered
8,589 Posts
Looks like Page is gonna be the fifth member of the Elite going up against Jericho's gang after all. Makes sense when you consider their history.

Page vs. Hager as a hoss match at Full Gear?

Hopefully Darby wins. I expect that.

Mox will obviously beat Spears. It's the way he does that's going to be interesting, and Kenny will be lurking.

I'm betting on Private Party. They're a team that's getting over and the Bucks are embroiled in a faction war right now.

I wonder what they're gonna do with the women, too.

See you all on Wednesday for the real A-show.

·
Registered
24,396 Posts
*Mox vs. Spears
*Bucks vs. Private Party
*Allin vs. Havoc
*Hager & Jericho vs. Hangman & Dustin

A solid follow up from last week.

Looks like a very good show. My boy Havoc one match away from the world title :proud.

(Shut up I know he is losing but let me have this)

#1, how dare you post that epic theme song only to remind he can't use it anymore.

#2, Low key rooting for Havoc just to see @Donnie have to witness "Cool Dad" beating Havoc.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,374 Posts
*Mox vs. Spears
*Bucks vs. Private Party
*Allin vs. Havoc
*Hager & Jericho vs. Hangman & Dustin

A solid follow up from last week.

#1, how dare you post that epic theme song only to remind he can't use it anymore.

#2, Low key rooting for Havoc just to see @Donnie have to witness "Cool Dad" beating Havoc.
The moment when Havoc shocks the world and becomes AEW champion :banderas

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Smart move to introduce Allin and Havoc in a world title eliminator, which immediately makes them seem upper tier. I expect Allin to win a competitive match, then losing another competitive match against Jericho.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Looks like a solid show. That and we get the follow up of Jericho's faction with Jake Hager, LAX, and Guevara too.

Looking forward to it. Good to see a wrestling company that actually gives a fuck to put effort.

·
Banned
13,308 Posts
im in for an all round good show

but i feel they need to work on their flow? last week i felt the main event was rushed cus they ran out of time

·
Le Champion
18,711 Posts
Everyone else in the Elite has seemed to lose their focus. I think the Bucks focus might be elsewhere now too. Private Party could pull off a major upset!

I hope they give Moxley a mic at some point too.

·
7,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This is quite a minor point but I really hope Mox wrestles in his njpw gear (or something close to it) as opposed to what he wore v Janela; I get the sense it'll be the latter but it'd be nice if that's just his regular attire and he only wore it then bc it was unsanctioned. He looks 10x better in traditional gear imo :lol

1 - 20 of 1311 Posts