Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off let me say this ppv was trash. But it wasnt complete utter trash thanks to the first match and the last match which were the saving graces for this ppv.

Watching it last year. I remember how good the womens tag EC match was. I watched it again for the first time today and wow... I dare say this match might go down as a classic. It was nearly a perfect constructed match from beginning to end.

Spot after spot after spot so many great moments and every team got to shine .

Only two downsides to me was Naomi and Carmella got eliminationed to soon and The Illconics were annyoing with their high shrieking voices. You cant even make out what the hell their saying.

When Sasha and Bayley won and got the tag belts. Sasha and Bayley getting teary eyed and emotional got fans to get emotional.

And I just recently learned this. Sasha was wrestling with a freakin separated shoulder. Sasha had a separated shoulder and still went out and had a badass match. Unreal.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
The first Women's Elimination is still the best out of the 3. The Women's division was also much stronger than it is now which also helped. It was an overall great performance.

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Useless.

The Women Tag Team championship has been a failure and this match it's where it all begin.

Only thing I remember it's Bayley's dreadful promo after the match, the moment they tied Sasha next to Bayley's boring ass.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts