Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Lets Go Pens, Buccos, Broncos & ~Smoke #14!
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the one thing you want to see returned to the WWE?

For me, I LOVED the Old School theme. Even though I wasnt around for most of it, Watching some of my grandma's tapes I remember watching them and loved the old school theme. I would love to see them have more of these. And get rid of the PG junk. Its completely stupid.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Nostalgia.

·
Shitting On The Bastards Below
1,101 Posts
Attitude

Just once I'd love to see Cena give a real promo. And then lay an "FU" on someone. I hate kiddy crap.
I would love to see a heel cena promo (not his rapper gimmick stuff)or even just see him come to the ring and describe his sexual experiences with obese women

·
Registered
4,677 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
The old school blue steel cages, it was one of one of those random things I liked. To be completely honest I was actually hoping to see it have a small one night return at the Old School edition of Raw.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Funny how you say The WWE should go back an Old School feeling and then say get rid of the PG rating.

As far as what I'd like to bring back, I'd say Tag Teams. I don't mean Attitude Era tag teams.

I'm talking 80's Golden Era of Tag Team Wrestling.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
Funny how you say The WWE should go back an Old School feeling and then say get rid of the PG rating.

As far as what I'd like to bring back, I'd say Tag Teams. I don't mean Attitude Era tag teams.

I'm talking 80's Golden Era of Tag Team Wrestling.
:lmao Was just about to point that out myself. Sometimes the unintentional comedy is the best.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,107 Posts
All of you people who keep saying "Attitude Era" need to get a grip. Take off your nostalgia brain and look back at your holy blessed era. It was terrible for most of the part. You honestly want Meat, Beaver Cleavage, Mark Henry fucking a transexual and Crash Holly vs Ivory in a massage therapists room again?

Get with the times, stop blaming PG for everything. I have no idea how PG's got anything to do with bad stories, because I'm sure the terrible booking would be much better if Miz but Orton through a table while wearing a pair of tits and screaming "Fuck!"

·
Registered
10,590 Posts
Bra and panties match.
As The Miz would say, Really?

I'd like to see a more established tag team division. Is that too much to ask for?

All of you people who keep saying "Attitude Era" need to get a grip. Take off your nostalgia brain and look back at your holy blessed era. It was terrible for most of the part. You honestly want Meat, Beaver Cleavage, Mark Henry fucking a transexual and Crash Holly vs Ivory in a massage therapists room again?

Get with the times, stop blaming PG for everything. I have no idea how PG's got anything to do with bad stories, because I'm sure the terrible booking would be much better if Miz but Orton through a table while wearing a pair of tits and screaming "Fuck!"
Somebody doesn't like their life. Dude around here we kill people like you for saying shit like that. How dare you point out a few of the millions of flaws the Attitude Era had?

·
Registered
835 Posts
As The Miz would say, Really?

I'd like to see a more established tag team division. Is that too much to ask for?

Somebody doesn't like their life. Dude around here we kill people like you for saying shit like that. How dare you point out a few of the millions of flaws the Attitude Era had?

In your opinion.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts