Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 747 Posts

·
Death Rides a Horse
3,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

We're back in North Carolina for another action packed card this week. Can the sexy Wardlow overcome CM Punk? Or will Punk bring too much extra meat and cheese for Wardlow to handle? I'm a fan of Powerhouse Hoss so here's hoping for a Dante Martin squash, as anything else would be uncivilized. I'm also pulling for Hikaru Shida as it's what my King Shepard of the Rap Valley would want. And finally nothing would warm my cold frosty heart this January than to see Daniel Garcia go over Sammy Conti, fingers crossed fam!​

·
Registered
17,833 Posts
i hope Warlow v Punk ends in some kinda no-contest or shenanigans

maybe MJF hitting Wardlow this time to cost punk the victory?

And MJF thinking Wardlow will just take it - and then the turn happens? or leads to it

something like that

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
i hope Warlow v Punk ends in some kinda no-contest or shenanigans

maybe MJF hitting Wardlow this time to cost punk the victory?

And MJF thinking Wardlow will just take it - and then the turn happens? or leads to it

something like that
I like this.
What about if Punk beats Wardlow and they show respect after the match?
Or what sbout if MJF throws the ring in the match for Wardlow to use, but Wardlow doesn’t and ends up getting hit with the GTS?

MJF would be pissed.

·
Registered
14,591 Posts
Garcia's record is crud - he needs to start picking up Dark wins or something. And both Hobbs and Martin w/Lio need the win. Maybe that ends in a schmozz setting up Hobbs/Starks vs Dante and Lio.

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
22,717 Posts
Garcia's record is crud - he needs to start picking up Dark wins or something. And both Hobbs and Martin w/Lio need the win. Maybe that ends in a schmozz setting up Hobbs/Starks vs Dante and Lio.
With this, I feel that you have to take in consideration who he's faced.

Darby Allin x2
Jon Moxley.
CM Punk.
Eddie Kingston.

He's 23 years old who shows a lot of intensity who has shown he can hang with some of the best in the company.

Saying that, I don't really want to see him losing to Sammy Guevara as I feel they should be building Garcia up to at least be on Sammy's level whereas at the moment, he feels a spot below due to not winning a match against a relatively known name as of yet.

I do like how physical Garcia is though - the brawl he had with Sammy actually looked legit for a modern day brawl.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Wardlow vs Punk means one of two things:
A. They are going to put Wardlow under.
B. They are actually going to jump straight to Wardlow beating Punk as his first non-jobber victory.

In either scenario, you have a perfect example of short sighted writing.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Punk winning clean but doing 2 back to back GTSs to put away Wardlow - he still remains standing after the first one

Wardlow doesn't join in the post match beat down on Punk from Pinnacle

·
The House of Black Always Wins.
18,130 Posts
Can't wait for Punk vs Wardlow, I hope something goes down with the Wardlow/MJF tension, but don't have Wardlow blow his gasket here. Not just yet.

And also loving this Shida/Deeb series. Deeb makes it 2-2 tomorrow hopefully. Their 2nd match is still the best in the series. If they have a 5th rubber match, Deeb should come out victorious.

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
22,717 Posts
Really is a good card tonight.

A lot of young talent on show in Garcia, Sammy, Hobbs and Dante. None of which have even touched a WWE ring.

Then you've got their future star in Wardlow who's up against their starpower in Punk.

Shows been booked immaculately. Hope it plays out the same on TV.

·
Banned
ALL ABOUT THE BOOM, BAY BAY!
90 Posts
Wardlow v Punk I seen this match and I'm intrigued as we didn't get Wardlow turning last year but he I gotta admit is more natural in the ring than Brian Cage no flipping off aprons just clean big guy ground and pound work. I Hope this is how MJF loses him the match by getting Wardlow disqualified and MJF being like good work bud then Wardlow tears him a new one.

Punk just stands laughing.

Deeb v Shida should be made two two then then the last match at Revolution, both are by far the two best female workers in AEW, but aren't the best on the mic like Britt or Thunder who have the alol around full package.

Guys I know this's is left field but something Black said on dynamite about a match he and Cody had, I wonder if this mystery person is Cody, I know I'll be wrong but imagine it, black helps Cody retain and then Brody king enters with Julia , the house of Black is born.

Sammy ain't losing tomorrow's match but watching 52 Dustin Rhodes do a destroyer off the ring onto the table was the best moment of the year for me o far , bet Sammy was sore the next day.

Whys Cody not on for ?? Saving his eventual turn or now is he a Tweener like mox?

Hobbs v Dante should be fun as it's a contrast in styles which can sometimes be good o rather bad.

Looking forward as always missed one show in 3 year and not one rampage . Thank you TK for rekindling my love for Wrestling again.

·
Banned
ALL ABOUT THE BOOM, BAY BAY!
90 Posts
Really is a good card tonight.

A lot of young talent on show in Garcia, Sammy, Hobbs and Dante. None of which have even touched a WWE ring.

Then you've got their future star in Wardlow who's up against their starpower in Punk.

Shows been booked immaculately. Hope it plays out the same on TV.
Great post Erik, Wardlow working with punk just elevates him even higher and punk must of wanted to.

1 - 20 of 747 Posts