Wrestling Forum banner

161 - 180 of 563 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
This segment makes it clear as day, WWE's main eventers are the equivalent of Val Venis, Essa Rios, Crash Holly, and Big Show.

Stone Cold comes in, everyone is little kids. Booing Rollins, calling AJ a soccer mom. The internet's 2 favorite geeks.
Well I mean AJ is a heel so he that chant coming, but booing Rollins and know one really batting an eye towards Strowman just proves everything wrong with modern WWE. Like why would Strowman shake this guys hand or better yet he should have give Austin a cold stare or something but know he was give "I respect you" bullshit.

·
Registered
12,000 Posts
There is no way the Patriots didn't play a major role in that entire situation.
Oh that shit was planned when Brown was still a Steeler. Pats wanted to trade a 1st for him and Steelers weren't going to give them Brown. So Brown just needed to get traded, then make that team cut him. Any team that traded for his ass would have went through this.

He just wanted a way out of his contract. Gruden loved him so much, that he bit his tongue on a hot air balloon, freezing your feet off, missing practices, recording phone calls, and calling Mayock a cracker.

·
Registered
10,054 Posts
I think Enes Kanter is dating Dana Brooke.

·
Registered
12,000 Posts
Well I mean AJ is a heel so he that chant coming, but booing Rollins and know one really batting an eye towards Strowman just proves everything wrong with modern WWE. Like why would Strowman shake this guys hand or better yet he should have give Austin a cold stare or something but know he was give "I respect you" bullshit.
It plays with the fact that there is no 'cool' or 'bad ass' gimmick stars this generation, and they are booked to mark for the more profitable past stars.

It's hilarious. Vince even knows they don't have 'IT', so he books them like geeks.

161 - 180 of 563 Posts