Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 563 Posts

·
Banned
839 Posts
[email protected] people claiming the damn women's match deserves to mainevent Survivor Series and Raw. Also can't stop laughing at how they call them four horsewomen(lmao). What a big joke.

A bunch of fucking women-regardless if you try to portray them as far bigger deals than they are by calling them horsewomen- are never going to draw, period, unless if they're stripping, and I doubt these four ugly women would even draw if they did that. (They're not Debra, Sable, Torrie and Lita after all!)

That being said, I'm looking forward to the Triple threat. That's the only thing worth watching since Rollins is boring as fuck, overrated and this face-face dynamic with Braun doesn't make it any better. Uncle Austin being there isn't going to help either.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
[email protected] people claiming the damn women's match deserves to mainevent Survivor Series and Raw. Also can't stop laughing at how they call them four horsewomen(lmao). What a big joke.

A bunch of fucking women-regardless if you try to portray them as far bigger deals than they are by calling them horsewomen- are never going to draw, period, unless if they're stripping, and I doubt these four ugly women would even draw if they did that. (They're not Debra, Sable, Torrie and Lita after all!)

That being said, I'm looking forward to the Triple threat. That's the only thing worth watching since Rollins is boring as fuck, overrated and this face-face dynamic with Braun doesn't make it any better. Uncle Austin being there isn't going to help either.
You sound like you've got some issues with women, brother. Hope you can overcome. Godspeed :)

I think Bayley is a tweener, How's she's acting, But it's a House Show. Not Canon

She's a delusional heel who thinks she is a babyface. NXT Bo Dallas type.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
8,937 Posts

Who gives a fuck if they are a draw? How does that affect you? Are you lining your pockets with money that comes from the ratings? If you haven’t noticed NO ONE is a draw. Not even Ronda Rousey or Brock Lesnar. If mainstream stars like that are not a draw then no one can be right now. Booking and creative are he only thing that will ever make a difference and until Vince goes you can expect the ratings to stay right where they are no matter who they push.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,105 Posts
this isn't 2012, some women actually do draw now. especially charlotte and the GOAT, alexa❤

·
Asuka
96,548 Posts
"We have a big show coming up at MSG. I'm gonna need you to get all the big stars on the show."

"Say no more fam, I'll call Lucha House Party right now."
I'm sure this is only going to be a 3 minute squash for Rey. The bigger issue is that Cedric Alexander vs AJ is going to be on Raw, and that will go through at least one commercial break, and the womens match between the four horses is probably going to take up a fucking hour in between all the promos, backstage segments, entrances and the match itself.

Only good thing tonight, provided it even happens, is gonna be Bray Wyatt whooping Austins ass.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
I'm sure this is only going to be a 3 minute squash for Rey. The bigger issue is that Cedric Alexander vs AJ is going to be on Raw, and that will go through at least one commercial break, and the womens match between the four horses is probably going to take up a fucking hour in between all the promos, backstage segments, entrances and the match itself.
Show really has nothing intriguing except for the thought of Bray fucking up Austin.

The reunion show in Tampa was horrible and it had way more people on it then this shit.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
That'll be good, but sadly, that isn't gonna help him after he jobs to Rollins at HIAC.
Still not sure how they get themselves out of this without destroying the character. I know Rollins isn't dropping the title yet which is why I can't believe they booked themselves into a corner like this.

·
Asuka
96,548 Posts
Still not sure how they get themselves out of this without destroying the character. I know Rollins isn't dropping the title yet which is why I can't believe they booked themselves into a corner like this.
What makes you think Vince cares if he destroys the character? Bray is a threat to Rollins. Vince wants to destroy the threat before it gets too out of control and Bray becomes the next CM Punk or Daniel Bryan. :jericho2

Supposing they even "booked themselves out of this corner" AKA a disputed, bullshit finish, if you're gonna do that, just beat him. You have proven at the moment you do a disputed finish that you do not believe in Bray Wyatt as a main eventer and will not give him the title, and only consider him a filler opponent.....so quit delaying the inevitable and just beat him. Either put the title on him or fuck off.

·
FOTC
10,720 Posts
The theatrics that come with Bray's character will allow them to protect Seth if he were to lose the title to Bray at HIAC. Notice I put "at" instead of in. Seth/Bray will most likely NOT be a HIAC match. It's the start of the feud. I expect Kofi/Orton to be inside HIAC.

41 - 60 of 563 Posts