Wrestling Forum banner

541 - 560 of 563 Posts

·
Cutting a Shoot Promo To Get Over
5,606 Posts
Pretty rough RAW given the hype. Every time they bring back Austin (and several other legends but Austin is the best example) they just make everyone else look like utter chumps. If you are going to keep going to the well, you have to use them to try to get people over. It probably won't work, but please try!

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
Pretty rough RAW given the hype. Every time they bring back Austin (and several other legends but Austin is the best example) they just make everyone else look like utter chumps. If you are going to keep going to the well, you have to use them to try to get people over. It probably won't work, but please try!
It only won't work because of the people they'd try to do it with. Do it with the right people and it will work 10 times out of 10, but a lack of competition has made Vince not care about money. Now it's merely about WWE being his own personal playpen to push his boner for looks and big guys.

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Vince loves to suck off Stone Cold.

Vince gives Stone Cold what he wants even if he could bury AJ Styles like last night.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
RAW was a dumpster fire besides the triple threat match. I legit can't remember anything else that happened besides Austin stunning AJ.

·
Registered
6,678 Posts
Austin showing up always makes thing 100% better. Womens Tag match was good. Natalya tapping out Botch Evans was the right call. Firefly Funhouse was another waste of time. Really hope when Lashley comes back that they push him and he takes the title off Seth.

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Austin still the best thing to see in wwe today! I loved it.

Reactions: Ace

·
Registered
353 Posts
Not even Austin remind me that raw was last night, I haven’t see the highlights and for what I read is not worth it anyway...

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
Re: All that hype for the MSG show ?

Not exactly reunion show or whatever, it's just a random WWE show with Stone Cold so there's really not a lot going on down there.

·
The Babyface of WF
13,315 Posts
The opening segment gave me goosebumps seeing Austin back in MSG and AJ as a Heel promo is great stuff.

Gotta give props to the Semi Final too.

The Man and The Queen had a really good match with Boss n Hug only that weak ass moonsault from Flair looked terrible, The logic of having a common goal seemed to prevent Becky and Charlotte from imploding from their past history it was evident they didn't want to bother with any tension once the match started it was a little odd tbh.

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,995 Posts

Depends where you go to see reviews Ace, I've seen on reddits many calling that best show they've been too. Maybe they are loyal WWE marks, who will never be critical on the product.
Then they've never been to a good show and don't know what the fuck they're talking about. Every one of those limp-wristed geniuses need to get stuffed in a time machine so they go see Royal Rumble 2003/2004, WrestleMania XV, SummerSlam 2005, and others as I did. Good grief.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,196 Posts

not even an alexa❤ showing :(

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts

I havnt got excited for a wwe show since I was letdown over that retro raw special they did before WM 34.

Reactions: Punk_316
541 - 560 of 563 Posts