Wrestling Forum banner

761 - 780 of 783 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
It was watchable show but still nothing clicks for me. Maybe im finally moving on from WWE lol

The only interesting things in RAW are the Fiend and the upcoming feud between Seth and Braun. Not interested in Sasha/Becky at all.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
3,517 Posts
Dude, majority of this roster consists of geeks and losers (kayfabe). They don't know how to book or get anybody over, that's why they have no stars.
By the way your sig is cool forgot to mention you done something to it as the finish is crisp .

Let me know.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Now we have the exact opposite problem with the tag team division. Wouldn't it have made more sense to have Mandy and sonya win to set up a title match for clash of the champions?

·
Registered
172 Posts
I can't stop laughing with Alexa haters. What is in single matches and defeat the others wrestlers? They have already given her a push. What does her segment of A moment of Bliss do? How boring it is. What do they put her in matches tag team? She kills the division. I can't stop laughing with these haters.

·
The Babyface of WF
13,283 Posts
Solid show this week, Becky cut a fantastic and well crafted promo, Loved Sasha's trolling too.

Alexa/Nikki have knocked off every tag team in the women's division now they need to form one that won't just job to them and provide a challenge.

Seth/Braun as tag champs is brief I know but if this is what is needed to turn Braun Heel again it was kind of a waste of time, Maybe if both had absolutely nothing going for them I'd see potential in them as a team.

AJ's Heel work is Underrated right now give him someone to feud with for a match at Clash of Champions.

·
My mom thinks I'm cool.
2,116 Posts
Both my guys tonight advanced. :mark

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
An Elias VS R-Truth feud may be interesting.

I want to see where goes Bray now with this Lawler attack. I hope we get to see Abby the Witch soon.

Decent promo by Rey Mysterio. His son has to work on his mic skills but I'm curious about watching him wrestle.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,776 Posts
What have they reduced Rey Mysterio too? The greatest Luchador of al ltime, one of the most Iconic Pro Wrestlers of all time, and he cant buy a win anymore and is about to retire because of it.

Meanwhile complete garbage with next to no talent like Seth Rollins is once again running around as a dual Champion. This Era of WWE somehow manages to get worse and worse, they keep pushing complete shit to the top, why cant they push someone who actually has talent?

Why in the world did they have those two win the tag titles?? Just no.
Because Seth is in Romans old spot where everything in the company revolves around Seth and is about padding his record and making him look good. But because he can do flips and worked for ROH its largely accepted.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Not a bad Raw for me, mainly because the show felt more disorganised - which I love in a wrestling show. The more chaotic, the better. It has that 'anything can happen' feel to it.

Take that away and it was okay, some decent backstage work, couple of solid matches. Ziggler was superb on the mic.

Who was the guy who took over from Lawler in commentary? Was it just me or did he seem to take the lead position? WWE grooming Cole's replacement..?

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Even reading a review of this shit is painful! 0 storyline progress and a bunch of useless tag team matches
There are certainly valid criticisms to be had of Raw, and WWE in general. But, 0 storyline progression?

Rey continues his retirement angle. Orton and Kofi heated up. Becky/Sasha with their verbal sparring. Braun/Seth moving their story along,

Not to mention the KOTR progressing. Ziggler continuing his character work, and Bray continuing his antics.

·
Premium Member
1,132 Posts
I stayed off here during the show after I heard Vince wasn’t there. I wanted to judge it based on entertainment value without snarky commentary. And honestly? I watched pretty much all of it and was entertained. There were two or three segments I fast forwarded through, but for the most part, it was a solid show.

P.S Sasha Banks is sexy as fuck. And I absolutely noticed the blue hair, Cole. Haha

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
How far along is Dominik in his wrestling career, as they keep teasing and putting in the building blocks but can he even do a headlock yet? I know it might be too close to Eddie/Rey, but I like the idea of Andrade and Zelina getting Dominik on board with them.

I’m happy Vic Joseph got his crack at the big time, the guy has earned it and did well too even if the team didn’t flow at all as Renee is still pretty bad and he was pretty much doing Cole’s role for him and showed the three-person booth still doesn’t work. I know he gets bashed a lot, but it does show what Graves adds in a three but if you just dumped Cole and had Vic/Graves as the duo you’d be fine.

I like Bray/The Fiend attacking the legends and did have a hunch they might go there with Lawler, but I think it’s getting to the point now that Bray should be starting to attack anyone. The crowd buzzes for it, but it is getting too telegraphed when you can be much more clever with it. Basically everyone and anyone afraid of him before he gets his next fight/feud.

I like a tournament so I’m happy with KOTR even if it is a bit blasé (to put it mildly).

·
Registered
110 Posts
How far along is Dominik in his wrestling career, as they keep teasing and putting in the building blocks but can he even do a headlock yet? I know it might be too close to Eddie/Rey, but I like the idea of Andrade and Zelina getting Dominik on board with them.

I’m happy Vic Joseph got his crack at the big time, the guy has earned it and did well too even if the team didn’t flow at all as Renee is still pretty bad and he was pretty much doing Cole’s role for him and showed the three-person booth still doesn’t work. I know he gets bashed a lot, but it does show what Graves adds in a three but if you just dumped Cole and had Vic/Graves as the duo you’d be fine.

I like Bray/The Fiend attacking the legends and did have a hunch they might go there with Lawler, but I think it’s getting to the point now that Bray should be starting to attack anyone. The crowd buzzes for it, but it is getting too telegraphed when you can be much more clever with it. Basically everyone and anyone afraid of him before he gets his next fight/feud.

I like a tournament so I’m happy with KOTR even if it is a bit blasé (to put it mildly).
Tonight was the first time the Fiend did not interest me. There is nothing about attacking an old fat Lawler that I find interesting

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
I don’t disagree, it just depends where it leads. I wonder if they will allow Bray to do a Funhouse to explain why he is targeting the legends with something along the lines of he is clearing his head of those he feels have ignored him over the years or something (Bray can come up with the notion, much better than I can). I just know they will be loving the crowd buying into the reaction from the lights off etc, he’s rightly over but I don’t want them doing what WWE/Vince do best and overly milking it that it dies before it gets going.

·
Registered
6,668 Posts
Sasha's promo fell flat, no surprise there, she's terrible. She needs to tap to Becky, lose to Natalya and then go back home and cry into her pillow some more.

Seth/Braun winning the tag titles wasn't really needed, but I would assume they'll lose them back to Anderson & Gallows in a couple of weeks. Tag division sucks atm anyway.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Prediction: The Fiend continues to attack/take out legends, until the ultimate legend, Triple H, returns and goes over clean in a Firefly Fun House match, where they literally work a match on the set of the Firefly Fun House.

761 - 780 of 783 Posts