Wrestling Forum banner

161 - 180 of 443 Posts

·
C Mac G
6,065 Posts
You mean like when Stone Cold got all salty and sad when Vince fired him? Somebody protesting a fine is hardly a thing that makes somebody not badass get real
Yeah I feel like people are getting worked up over nothing lmao, it would be one thing if it was like 10k, but if Owen's makes a million a year, that's 10% of his yearly earnings.

They want to keep this angle alive, if you've been viewing Smackdown ratings, they've gone up since the show has been built around this. You can't just have Owens beat the shit out of Shane every week to keep it going.

·
Registered
22,647 Posts
And then put a gun to Vince's head? Yeah. If they let Owens get back like that Ill forgive this. But for some reason I doubt it. He looked like a complete baby. Explain it away all you want.
KO will get him back and win the feud. Or does he need a gun?

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Her Summerslam I may have to watch again since I was distracted (seemed sloppy from what i could see), but Ember showing off tonight. She's been impressive all month on weekly tv.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,649 Posts
Not surprising at all

Nice to meet you Ember, you are going back to catering

·
You spent too much time looking at my avatar and s
7,821 Posts
Bryan actually on Smackdown and involved in a story? Vince must be in his cryogenic chamber tonight...

161 - 180 of 443 Posts