Wrestling Forum banner

121 - 140 of 443 Posts

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Yeah I’m sure Owens is gonna be writing 100k. My lawyer told me I owed him $495 today and I said some of the meanest things I’ve ever said to a human. I would kill someone if they tried to charge me 100j

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
Shane's worse than ever now, what the fuck was the point of him losing at Summerslam??

·
Under Jolly Roger
422 Posts
Kofi put at the back of the graphic like the midcard geek he is.

·
Registered
24,049 Posts
My God get a mic out of Shane’s hand.

What happened to the Shane from the AE who would talk a mile a minute full of zip. That was just painful, the parts I could stand to watch anyways.

·
You spent too much time looking at my avatar and s
7,820 Posts
"WhAAAATTTTTT?"

Owens is so whiny.

Shane is much cooler in these segments. Owens is the opposite of a badass here.
There is a part of his current gimmick I love and resonates. My problem is, if they're really going for the anti-hero angle.. Keep the emotions out of it.

Could you imagine Austin nearly crying during a promo talking about his wife and kids college education and how much he loves doing what he does for their future?

Reckless anti-hero and family man love for the business heart strings being plucked don't work. It's oil and water..

·
Registered
22,336 Posts
That was retarded. Legit freaking out over a fine makes you look like a huge fucking geek. Who wrote that?
Real life athletes making millions upon openly complain about and protest fines. ESPN and Fox Sports both do shows that talk about outrageous fines.

121 - 140 of 443 Posts